Unbeaten in 5 matches

1 loss in ten matches

Scored in last 13 games

23 points taken from last 30 available

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, disjointed said:

You can still pay on the day can't you, or I am going to have to drive up to BP to get a ticket. 

You can pay on the day or you can save yourself (and stop AL getting) £4 by buying online. Your ticket, which contains a QR code, then gets emailed to you and at the gate you’ll just need to show the QR code to get in. The ticketing system is crap but that bit does actually seem to work well.

Stats point to a 2-1 victory for Port Vale… but who takes any notice of stats?

Bowden suspended for this one.

Will we see any of the following start?

Hart, Cisse, Hopcutt, Stobbs, Dearnley, Adams, Vaughan, Simms

DKD missed two glorious chances on Tuesday and once again Bahamboula faded as the match progressed. Whereas Hope by some accounts put in a decent performance. Maybe one or both of the first two will be benched?

And speaking of ‘Pack the Park’… I will not be able to make the game due to a personal commitment  - the last time this happened was Stevenage at home 😉

6 hours ago, south east latic said:

You can pay on the day or you can save yourself (and stop AL getting) £4 by buying online. Your ticket, which contains a QR code, then gets emailed to you and at the gate you’ll just need to show the QR code to get in. The ticketing system is crap but that bit does actually seem to work well.

Well the drive up to BP is a no go now, at dinner time some thieving bastard, cut out the cat converter on my car. If I try to claim on insurance they will just write it off because of the cars age. Bring back hanging. 

Is there only me fearing an absolute hammering in this one? 

i just don't know where the points are going to come from at the moment. 2 tough games coming up and then a trip to Salford which we really need to get something from. 

December has a couple of games where we need to get good results especially Crawley and Scunthorpe we have to hurt the teams around and pull a suppose win or two out of the bag somewhere. 

But for some reason I can't stop thinking Saturday is going to be a 0-4, 0-5 scorelines. 

26 minutes ago, bluehobbit said:

Is there only me fearing an absolute hammering in this one? 

i just don't know where the points are going to come from at the moment. 2 tough games coming up and then a trip to Salford which we really need to get something from. 

December has a couple of games where we need to get good results especially Crawley and Scunthorpe we have to hurt the teams around and pull a suppose win or two out of the bag somewhere. 

But for some reason I can't stop thinking Saturday is going to be a 0-4, 0-5 scorelines. 

KC should be aware this is a side who will out muscle us if allowed and we must be up for a battle. 

4 hours ago, disjointed said:

Well the drive up to BP is a no go now, at dinner time some thieving bastard, cut out the cat converter on my car. If I try to claim on insurance they will just write it off because of the cars age. Bring back hanging. 

They might have done you a favour?

seriously though the little bastards deserve beating with nail infused bats 

Watched the PV last sat and they looked decent for lg2. Expect game to be a bit like the Swindon one with us sitting off. Prediction, 2-1 PV with us scoring late again after being 2-0 down, all attention on AL and curle gets another easy day with attention on someone else. 

54 minutes ago, kev1970 said:

Curle should have all his players back today see how they perform in his formation.

He will still play the Clarke, Pidge  and Mcgahey as centre backs, so watch out for Worrall on the  right wing having a field day getting crosses in.

16 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

He will still play the Clarke, Pidge  and Mcgahey as centre backs, so watch out for Worrall on the  right wing having a field day getting crosses in.

Especially as Worrall is one of those ex-players who enjoys playing well, and frequently does, against us. 

Isn't James Wilson out injured for PV? They'll still beat us, though. Ben Garriity to score, no doubt.

Definitely not doing a 400 mile round trip, so Bath City it is again for me.

Good luck to all who go and I hope you get a loud, noisy message across to the charlatans running our club (into the ground).

Archived