Only owners past and present to blame

4 hours ago, maximus1267 said:

I thought it looked like him but then dismissed it.

If it was him then perhaps he was enquiring as to CR7s availability in January if he wont fit into Ralfs high presding game he's about to initiate at Utd

Ragnick was asking for first dibs on Vaughan I reckon…

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Out of interest what is generally accepted as main residence these days? Remember once randomly gettin tax credits bc my son lived with me over 183 days per year didnt even know 😂

The media keep referring to Lewis Hamilton as a British driver, yet he's domiciled in Monaco for tax purposes.

1 hour ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

Out of interest what is generally accepted as main residence these days? Remember once randomly gettin tax credits bc my son lived with me over 183 days per year didnt even know 😂

Monty is on the right lines - for example, if you have stayed for 183 days (i.e. one day over half a year) in Spain, you become a "tax resident" of Spain and all taxes are due under their system (not the UK one). It's actually quite a complex and very boring subject but the following gives you a taste https://www.crunch.co.uk/knowledge-tax/am-i-a-uk-tax-resident

1 hour ago, wiseowl said:

Monty is on the right lines - for example, if you have stayed for 183 days (i.e. one day over half a year) in Spain, you become a "tax resident" of Spain and all taxes are due under their system (not the UK one). It's actually quite a complex and very boring subject but the following gives you a taste https://www.crunch.co.uk/knowledge-tax/am-i-a-uk-tax-resident

I'd make them take up citizenship in the haven they live.

Anyone know if comments on twitter are true? Apparently AL has agreed to buy NS and surrounding land? Apparently deal in place by Friday....?

Ignore this. Just re-read it, it's from last year that someone else has commented on thinking the same as me that it's now!

Archived