Only owners past and present to blame

35 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

I don’t think you can put a window cleaner on £7 a house in the same bracket as billionaires 

The former probably doesn’t earn enough in a year to pay income tax anyway 

Seven quid?  I'll pay his train fare!

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

I don’t think you can put a window cleaner on £7 a house in the same bracket as billionaires 

2 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Seven quid?  I'll pay his train fare!

Twenty Six quid for mine 😮

4 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

I’m pretty sure window cleaners earn enough to pay tax. If they don’t then can I suggest getting a job at McDonalds.

(I love how ‘billionaires’ has become the new ‘millionaires’ since Magic Grandpa was knocking around (due to his embarrassment at being a millionaire). It’s thrown around like there’s one on every street corner. There are 170 of them in the U.K.)

1 minute ago, kowenicki said:

I’m pretty sure window cleaners earn enough to pay tax. If they don’t then can I suggest getting a job at McDonalds.

(I love how ‘billionaires’ has become the new ‘millionaires’ since Magic Grandpa was knocking around (due to his embarrassment at being a millionaire). It’s thrown around like there’s one on every street corner. There are 170 of them in the U.K.)

well mine clearly doesn’t 🤣

32 minutes ago, disjointed said:

5.50 for a full house in Middleton, I wouldn't advocate moving here though. 

I was at a mate's house in London the other week whilst he was having his done. £110, I shit you not.

17 hours ago, disjointed said:

5.50 for a full house in Middleton, I wouldn't advocate moving here though. 

Oi ! I was born and brought up in Middleton !

It's £16 for our window cleaner, and he doesn't even shin up a ladder with a chamois leather. Uses a telescopic pole with a brush on the end. Cheating ! 🤣

9 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

Oi ! I was born and brought up in Middleton !

It's £16 for our window cleaner, and he doesn't even shin up a ladder with a chamois leather. Uses a telescopic pole with a brush on the end. Cheating ! 🤣

Don't get me wrong Middleton was a decent place 40 years ago, you chose not to stay. 

Archived