9 minutes ago, Wardie said:

Apparently, he is carrying an injury, was asked to play on Tuesday despite this and not wanting to.

well if that’s true it’s unfortunate but I am afraid he has been garbage every time I’ve seen him….clearly overweight and not mobile or vocal enough

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Wardie said:

Apparently, he is carrying an injury, was asked to play on Tuesday despite this and not wanting to.

Perhaps he should try losing weight and take some pressure of his joints. He's like a middle aged man and he has the turning circle of an oil tanker. I think he's been a total waste of space from day one.

15 minutes ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

Perhaps he should try losing weight and take some pressure of his joints. He's like a middle aged man and he has the turning circle of an oil tanker. I think he's been a total waste of space from day one.

Definitely. I'm convinced the reason he gets so many niggles is his weight...

Just a thought the below players are all available on frees and are based in the North West. I'd consider all these and should instantly improve squad depth.

Obviously not quite sure what wages theyd be demanding.

Unsworth does seem big on you mind.

Lewis Mansell (24) Striker ex Accrington

Rhys Bennett (31) Centre Back ex Morecambe

James Weir (27) Centre Mid ex Hull & Wigan

Joe Maguire (26) Left Back ex Accrington & Tranmere

Josh Harrop (26) Attacking Mid ex Preston & Fleetwood

Tom Elliott (31) Striker ex Salford

4 minutes ago, frizzell54 said:

Is Tommy Wright still here?  Could do with signing some new coaching staff.

I was just about to ask the very same question, I’m pretty certain he will have gone, but as far as I’m aware there’s been no official announcement.

I believe Ebbrell & Jeffers will be coming in as his assistant and 1st team coach.

A few more free agents available from L2 clubs...a few ex Latics on there

Goalkeepers – Joel Coleman (Rochdale), Marek Stech (Mansfield Town), Sacha Bastien (Stevenage), Emmnauel Idem (Swindon Town)

Defenders – Michael Harriman (Northampton Town), Luke Prosser (Stevenage), Joe Maguire (Tranmere Rovers), Lewis Page (Harrogate Town)

Midfielders – John Bostock (Doncaster Rovers), Jordan Lyden (Swindon Town), Matty Willock (Salford City)

Forwards – Callum McManaman (Tranmere Rovers), Tom Elliot (Salford City), Joseph Dodoo (Doncaster Rovers), Jermaine Hylton (Newport County), Derick Osei Yaw (AFC Wimbledon), Theo Robinson (Bradford City), Jordan Cook (Hartlepool United), Caolan Lavery (Bradford City), Danny Lloyd (Gillingham), Ryan Hillier (Newport County)

31 minutes ago, frizzell54 said:

Is Tommy Wright still here?  Could do with signing some new coaching staff.

23 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

I was just about to ask the very same question, I’m pretty certain he will have gone, but as far as I’m aware there’s been no official announcement.

I believe Ebbrell & Jeffers will be coming in as his assistant and 1st team coach.

6 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

I can't see why Wright would still be here and haven't both John Ebbrell and Francis "fox in the box" Jeffers have joined as assistants. 

Mike Keegan article

Wright has been removed from the contact us page on the club website along with Shez 

1 hour ago, Londonboy said:

Goalkeepers – Joel Coleman (Rochdale), Marek Stech (Mansfield Town), Sacha Bastien (Stevenage), Emmnauel Idem (Swindon Town)

Defenders – Michael Harriman (Northampton Town), Luke Prosser (Stevenage), Joe Maguire (Tranmere Rovers), Lewis Page (Harrogate Town)

Midfielders – John Bostock (Doncaster Rovers), Jordan Lyden (Swindon Town), Matty Willock (Salford City)

Forwards – Callum McManaman (Tranmere Rovers), Tom Elliot (Salford City), Joseph Dodoo (Doncaster Rovers), Jermaine Hylton (Newport County), Derick Osei Yaw (AFC Wimbledon), Theo Robinson (Bradford City), Jordan Cook (Hartlepool United), Caolan Lavery (Bradford City), Danny Lloyd (Gillingham), Ryan Hillier (Newport County)

You could get a decent starting eleven from that lot - problem is they would need a few weeks to get up to match fitness 😮

2 hours ago, Londonboy said:

What's gone wrong with Coleman? Only 37 appearances in the six years since he left us. released by Rochdale. Such a promising keeper.

6 minutes ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

What's gone wrong with Coleman? Only 37 appearances in the six years since he left us. released by Rochdale. Such a promising keeper.

Shot himself in the foot by going to Huddersfield as 2nd/3rd choice keeper. Depends on whether you want a football career or a higher salary. I'm not judging him by the way, perhaps he was convinced he would get the number one spot. 

2 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Shot himself in the foot by going to Huddersfield as 2nd/3rd choice keeper. Depends on whether you want a football career or a higher salary. I'm not judging him by the way, perhaps he was convinced he would get the number one spot. 

Yes, he would've been better staying. It's a real shame. He's 26 and he's really struggling to get a team let alone a game.

12 minutes ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

Yes, he would've been better staying. It's a real shame. He's 26 and he's really struggling to get a team let alone a game.

Even when he left us, not for one minute did I think he was good enough to make it at a higher level.

1 hour ago, PeteG said:

i believe there has been a stumbling block with Ebbrell in that Everton haven't or won't release him from his contract and want compensation

😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

How's your nonce mate's sportcast

"With latest news and special guests"

coming on?

mid July was some time ago 

2 minutes ago, PeteG said:

Can't be arsed, it's like talking to the wall!

You're the one sharing screenshots were your username on Teams starts with "M"

"Pete"

Anyway can you update as above as to what is happening with yours and Barry's racist border line sex offender sportscast??

It was meant to be early July and I imagine you and Baz were the special guests eluded to?

Were you asked to wear Ku Klux Klan outfits and be required to tie a woman to a sink??

Come on Mike 

1 minute ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

You're the one sharing screenshots were your username on Teams starts with "M"

"Pete"

Anyway can you update as above as to what is happening with yours and Barry's racist border line sex offender sportscast??

It was meant to be early July and I imagine you and Baz were the special guests eluded to?

Were you asked to wear Ku Klux Klan outfits and be required to tie a woman to a sink??

Come on Mike 

Come on Chaddy, at best give Pete/Mike a bit of leeway, if anyone is prepared to post on here and in a civil manner they don't need spurious accusations about those who may be their friends, throwing at them. 

Archived