Hart Gone

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Any one else sticking £20 on Sutton to be relegated?

He's got to go for the hat-trick, hasn't he.

Looked ok early on, but head dropped as we got further into a season in which we needed people to fight. He also got caught out quite often. 

l liked him. assume hes had a nasty injury bc one leg is thinner than the other (my eyesight is excellent and l suffered the same thing) so thought he might be a bit soft, but he loves a tackle doesnt he. 

ld have kept him (and kept my weird leg observation to myself) but now he can fuckoff the twiglet leg prick 😂😂

1 hour ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

No idea of this guy's (or ladies) provenance but suggesting that Hart is owed wages

I'd say it's bollocks personally given pay day isn't till Thursday, if wages hadn't been paid last month some would be all over it. I'm sure Barry will clarify with Suzanne though.

Just now, yarddog73 said:

I'd say it's bollocks personally given pay day isn't till Thursday, if wages hadn't been paid last month some would be all over it. I'm sure Barry will clarify with Suzanne though.

They get paid on Fridays I believe and I'm sure Barry the Hutt would keep such a thing quiet or hidden behind clever words and bullshit - like I say who knows but I certainly wouldn't be surprised the place is a sewer 

3 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

They get paid on Fridays I believe and I'm sure Barry the Hutt would keep such a thing quiet or hidden behind clever words and bullshit - like I say who knows but I certainly wouldn't be surprised the place is a sewer 

So no facts then? 

3 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

No idea of this guy's (or ladies) provenance but suggesting that Hart is owed wages

Word is that he asked to leave after we got relegated, so the club stopped paying him. Occam's razor says it's probably true.

5 minutes ago, SweeperKeeper said:

Reminds me a lot of the stick Jacobson got with us.

25 years old, gets forward, likes a tackle, could pass better than most of our midfield.  Think he'll be around Leagues One and Two for a while yet, good luck to him.

pretty decent player if we could morph them into one entity, theyve both got what the other lacks!!

2 hours ago, SweeperKeeper said:

25 years old, gets forward, likes a tackle, could pass better than most of our midfield.  Think he'll be around Leagues One and Two for a while yet, good luck to him.

Think he'll be on a triple relegation. He'll be the biggest jinx in league two. It's like signing a single magpie, or a raven.

I have very little sympathy for the group of spineless shits that got us relegated. John tried to rally the troops, and they did for a while, and then just tailed off and gave up. I will never forget Hart against Northampton at home. Not the only one with his head down, but he really looked like he'd given up. They can all fuck off.

19 minutes ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

Think he'll be on a triple relegation. He'll be the biggest jinx in league two. It's like signing a single magpie, or a raven.

I have very little sympathy for the group of spineless shits that got us relegated. John tried to rally the troops, and they did for a while, and then just tailed off and gave up. I will never forget Hart against Northampton at home. Not the only one with his head down, but he really looked like he'd given up. They can all fuck off.

Agreed re: Northampton (h) he was shite that day

A street fighter in terms of he wouldn't be bullied by physical players and a threat going forward as he's a strong runner but his touch and positioning let him down a few times. 

I liked him as a player but I can't see him going much higher than league 2

25 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

He's young enough to play at an higher level, we've had plenty of full backs our fans never rated who've gone on to have successful careers further up the pyramid, Jonathan Grounds being a prime example.

Neal Eardley is THE example here. even if it is the wrong foot. lno Lomax made the prem, but even to this day l half expect to hear BLOODY ELL EARDLEY at matches

7 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Neal Eardley is THE example here. even if it is the wrong foot. lno Lomax made the prem, but even to this day l half expect to hear BLOODY ELL EARDLEY at matches

Yeah, it’s nothing new. But then some of our lot will always think we should be signing quality well above our budget- I think because we played in the top division 30 years ago. 

For our budget at the time - Hart was decent. 

As was Eardley at the time. 

As we’re the other multitude of fullbacks we’ve called shit, to then watch play higher. 

17 hours ago, SweeperKeeper said:

Simple questions are

Was he amazingly good? NO

Was he better than what we will probably get to replace him? YES

Will we be a better team without him? NO

Would we have kept him gven the choice? YES

So all this winging around how shit he was and how he did't try in some games is total bollocks.

Some supporters need to get real. We are playing at the lowest level of football in our history, and have an owner and leadership team intent on driving us to even lower depths. We own nothing but a badge, have a 6 asside squad to date, and havn't a pot to piss in....so for me Sam Hart would have done very nicely and will be missed.

Archived