Season Tickets?

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, disjointed said:

That's a great effort, if we could get 4k plus every home game it should give the players a lift. 

That should be easily achievable especially if we are competitive. Probably over 5k!

2 hours ago, disjointed said:

That's a great effort, if we could get 4k plus every home game it should give the players a lift. 

The average attendance in 2009/10 was 4630 and unbelievably we haven’t managed better since, that was 13 years ago and for 11 years of that period we were in league 1.

It’s not going to be easy but we have a massive opportunity to get this club moving back up the leagues and I just hope we can make the most of it!

33 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

The average attendance in 2009/10 was 4630 and unbelievably we haven’t managed better since, that was 13 years ago and for 11 years of that period we were in league 1.

It’s not going to be easy but we have a massive opportunity to get this club moving back up the leagues and I just hope we can make the most of it!

Our average attendance last season was 4961….

3365 season tickets is less than I was expecting to be honest, still anything over 4k by start of season is decent I suppose and would mean we’d probably get crowds of 5-6k consistently.

20 minutes ago, Andy-latic said:

3365 season tickets is less than I was expecting to be honest, still anything over 4k by start of season is decent I suppose and would mean we’d probably get crowds of 5-6k consistently.

Our actual attendance was no where near 4961 before January 

11 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Our actual attendance was no where near 4961 before January 

That’s why it’s an average?

Yeah I know people say they inflated figures start of season, just saying our official average attendance last year was just shy of 5k.

42 minutes ago, Andy-latic said:

Which was grossly falsified solely down to the Shez factor!

14 minutes ago, Andy-latic said:

That’s why it’s an average?

Yeah I know people say they inflated figures start of season, just saying our official average attendance last year was just shy of 5k.

If our actual was no where near 4961, neither was our average

3,500 at best for the games I went to 

3 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

If our actual was no where near 4961, neither was our average

3,500 at best for the games I went to 

Well yeah, average attendances across the country from every club aren’t average attendances, United don’t get 75k, city not 52k etc, season ticket holders are always included at every club even if not in attendance, that just how it works. We’ll never know how many were actually in attendance.
I was simply responding to the bloke who said that we haven’t had higher since our average attendance of 4630 in 09/10, that was all. 

first 2 awaydays were Liverpool and Man United and ST holders could only get 1 ticket for either game but not both as our allocations were around 3000 at each

went to both on my season ticket as iirc last 200 tickets for manure were opened up to any voucher 

2 tickets bought for JRS. Hope more leg rooom than MSU.

This is how it felt  under the Royle era  just need to spend my contribution and all tne other returners on a good loan signing or 5.

Bought one for my 90 Yr old Dad, who is as excited as anyone, and is talking of digging out his Wembley hat from the Littlewoods final and lending me a flat cap.

Give me a soundtrack of Mouldy Old Dough and it will transport us back to the Lookers in the 90s or even the Chaddy in the 70s.

Think the club may as well extend those prices until maybe Tuesday evening. That will then give them chance to satisfy any advance ticket sales for the Dorking game.

Realistically, I don’t think anyone would be considering buying a season ticket next week after the early bird deadline.

22 minutes ago, Andy-latic said:

Can you park in the north stand car park for free when picking up season tickets? 

Don’t park outside the TO I was there for just 2 minutes last week and picked up a fixed penalty!!

Archived