Season Tickets?

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, unsworth blue said:

Even more delighted that my son's ridiculous ban is being lifted subject to GMP agreement & so that very unhappy chapter can be closed. 

Was it ever in any way ratified by GMP?

1 hour ago, unsworth blue said:

Even more delighted that my son's ridiculous ban is being lifted subject to GMP agreement & so that very unhappy chapter can be closed. 

Great news. I sincerely hope that all bans are rescinded.

However, with the tougher stance being taken by the football authorities on pitch incursions, I hope that the club issues a gentle but firm warning against future transgressions and a plea for common sense on the part of supporters and stewards alike.

And as for pyrotechnics - this from the FSA:

“You don’t have to let off a flare inside a stadium for it to be a criminal offence. Possession of a smoke bomb or flare is itself a crime if you even attempt to enter a stadium – and that can include possession en route to the match. The law doesn’t actually distinguish “

Flares and smoke bombs do add to the spectacle but it’s worth knowing the law and any consequences.

https://thefsa.org.uk/news/english-football-launches-new-measures-to-curb-pitch-incursions/

49 minutes ago, philwhite said:

If we go straight back up would we have to put the seats back in though ?

No - TBH it makes some sense to turn an area of the ground into safe standing. In fact that area of the ground could be most of it, but I’d keep some bits proper seating. 

We had to keep the ground all seater due to having to turn it all seater because we were in the Premier League / the now Championship at the right (wrong) time. 

The EFL can’t allow clubs to turn sections into safe standing without allowing all clubs that meet requirements and correctly complete the appropriate paperwork. 

1 hour ago, Dave_Og said:

The inability to spread the cost at present is yet another legacy of the last regime who lost their FCA authorisation through utter incompetence.  I would estimate that even if the process to regain that status starts today then it will be at least six months before authorisation can be achieved.  Hopefully in time for next close season.

Thanks Dave. I knew you looked at it for OASF at the time.

I thought it might take some time to sort. Defo one for next season then

8 minutes ago, Witty said:

Bit disappointed. Put my season ticket barcode in and it says my seat has been taken. 

Been in same seat for 30 years.

Time for a move it is then.

That's a glitch on the site has happened with me and others 

Going to raise it with club but you've no chance today looking at the queue 

10 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

That's a glitch on the site has happened with me and others 

Going to raise it with club but you've no chance today looking at the queue 

Sorted now.

Think we have to put this one down to idiot user error.

I had another browser tab open which had the order site open from when I'd clicked on link from main site this morning. 

Just had to close all windows, and then waited, and it cleared.

I cant wait for first game now. Long time since I look forward to first game so much.

Sorted. Really easy process on line. Can't wait to be back in my old seat for Dorking (it better have a bloody sticker on it). 

I'm ready for the brass band and flat caps. That has to be an Inspirals album title. Come on Graham Lambert, you know what to do. 

7 minutes ago, JohnnyPimp said:

Trying to purchase one seat but it won’t allow the one next to it to remain empty.

Any ideas how to solve this without calling the club? (I’m already on hold).

go for the end of a row?

13 minutes ago, JohnnyPimp said:

Trying to purchase one seat but it won’t allow the one next to it to remain empty.

Any ideas how to solve this without calling the club? (I’m already on hold).

Did it with me as well. I just ignored it and clicked on continue and it complained no more.

Was going to move to the NS but the seat I've been eyeing up since Christmas has gone

If you are in I69, i hope you stand on Lego barefoot

Bastards

No others on an ailse unless I want to get pissed on in the front rows.

Main Stand Upper renewed 👏 

Archived