Season Tickets?

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

It really doesn't matter how many were sold before the takeover what matters is how many we have sold now and how the revenue will help our club move forward.  

Can we all just be grateful we've still got a club to support and move on.  ❤️

Agreed.  Personal pledge not to engage again with a few.

13 minutes ago, Roger Ritchie said:

It was 643 sold. Official number with a some comps on top of it. 

Ok

Out of interest seeing as you're in the know why is mine numbered 790 and do complimentary season tickets even exist? If they do it's no wonder the club is always skint.

4 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Ok

Out of interest seeing as you're in the know why is mine numbered 790 and do complimentary season tickets even exist? If they do it's no wonder the club is always skint.

That's the print date yours was 790 because it was printed on the July the 90th. We use an American system so it is dated Month/Day/Year 

16 hours ago, Roger Ritchie said:

It was 643 sold. Official number with a some comps on top of it. 

How many did we end up selling last season including after Shez came back? About 3500? If so even with relegation and cost of living crisis I'd hope for another 1000 or so on top of that.

Apart from the wing sections, and with the box & 100 club seats still to be sold, the take up in the North Stand must be getting on for 2k and looking at the overall ticketing plan it won’t be too far short of 4K especially when you factor in the family tickets when they are released.

There will also be a fair few more tickets sold tonight (late opening) and tomorrow for those who don’t use the online system.

It will probably be the best take up of ST’s we’ve had for some time…COYB!

9 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Apart from the wing sections, and with the box & 100 club seats still to be sold, the take up in the North Stand must be getting on for 2k and looking at the overall ticketing plan it won’t be too far short of 4K especially when you factor in the family tickets when they are released.

There will also be a fair few more tickets sold tonight (late opening) and tomorrow for those who don’t use the online system.

It will probably be the best take up of ST’s we’ve had for some time…COYB!

I think the Frankie feelgood factor has been a massive tonic. The departure of the Lemmies and the lifting of the misery around the place has been replaced by a jovial carefree can-do attitude and lets be happy. 

I think in our first season in the top league since 1922, the year before the Premier League started, we had around 5000 season tickets. Pretty sure not much higher than that as our first 2 awaydays were Liverpool and Man United and ST holders could only get 1 ticket for either game but not both as our allocations were around 3000 at each

I would be delighted if we shifted 4000 season tickets, probably been nowhere near that since 1993/94 and would be amazing if we got up to 5000 and probably our best ever even though the club is at its lowest ebb since 1907. 

I am hooping if season ticket sales carry on at a decent clip over today and tomorrow, the owners might consider extending the early bird prices to try and encourage maybe more to return to BP. 

19 minutes ago, unsworth blue said:

I think in our first season in the top league since 1922, the year before the Premier League started, we had around 5000 season tickets

I’m pretty sure it was actually 11,500!!

58 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

I’m pretty sure it was actually 11,500!!

Think that's a bit high OAFC, don't think we averaged that all season. 

For some reason I had 5000 in mind, probably that away ticket allocation for Liverpool and Man United had me thinking along those lines  

6 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

They're giving paper tickets at the mo as the initial batch of 3,000 cards have gone

The "will the boycotters come back? " boys are going to have to look for something else to snipe about. 

25 minutes ago, unsworth blue said:

Think that's a bit high OAFC, don't think we averaged that all season. 

For some reason I had 5000 in mind, probably that away ticket allocation for Liverpool and Man United had me thinking along those lines  

We averaged 15087 the 1st season back in the top flight and definitely had over 11000 ST’s!

Picked my season ticket card* up this afternoon, and then walked past a banner that said 'Welcome to Oldham Athletic FC proud members of the Vanarama National League.'

Are we proud?

* I wasn't going to renew until the Lemsagams had gone.

First season ticket since the Dowie season for me ... And two of my old companions.... Maybe we can be the 12th Man and give the players the belief they will need ... Mega positive I know but stranger things have happened 

1 hour ago, andy_b_100 said:

First season ticket since the Dowie season for me ... And two of my old companions.... Maybe we can be the 12th Man and give the players the belief they will need ... Mega positive I know but stranger things have happened 

welcome back Andy B. 

Definitely a Frankie feelgood factor around the place at the moment 

Archived