Season Tickets?

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

The FA Trophy maybe the best thing about this nightmare...

Certainly sounds more legit than the Papa John's Pizza debacle with Premier League kids teams in 

Personally I'd be playing fringe players in this and wouldn't even be arsed if we went out first round.

Over 3600 sold, deadline tonight. Good effort in a week! Personally don’t see why they don’t just keep them at that price for a few weeks to try and capitalise on the feel good factor. 

5 minutes ago, daniel said:

Over 3600 sold, deadline tonight. Good effort in a week! Personally don’t see why they don’t just keep them at that price for a few weeks to try and capitalise on the feel good factor. 

agreed. or even a month just to catch everyones payday.

appreciate even that leaves some out. fuckin capitalism.

2 minutes ago, daniel said:

I expect BP to be rocking on Saturday and that there will be a lot of non season ticket holders there to witness the start of the new era. Maybe a good performance (yes, I know what we normally do in this scenario) will make them want to be part of it longer term and buy a season ticket. It would be good if the early bird offer were still there. 

1 hour ago, oafcmetty said:

Be some going given we enter at R3

Fair enough, I had heard if we do well in it that it would become a bit of a nightmare fixture wise, not sure if that's the case but for me the only thing that matters is trying to get out of this league.

Just now, Magic Mikey said:

I expect BP to be rocking on Saturday and that there will be a lot of non season ticket holders there to witness the start of the new era. Maybe a good performance (yes, I know what we normally do in this scenario) will make them want to be part of it longer term and buy a season ticket. It would be good if the early bird offer were still there. 

Agreed. Think we may be missing a trick by not keeping them at the same price, also now would be a good time to resurrect the womens' team ( if it's been ditched !). 

42 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

I expect it to be more, maybe 8,000.

okay, I'll be the miserable bastard who tries to bring the mood down before the really miserable bastards get in on the act.

It's on telly, loads of people are on holiday, Dorking will only bring around 50 and 8,000 is pretty close to capacity.....But I agree, that would be brilliant.

11 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

Fair enough, I had heard if we do well in it that it would become a bit of a nightmare fixture wise, not sure if that's the case but for me the only thing that matters is trying to get out of this league.

Nah. I say we are in it to win it.

Probably the easiest route to a Wembley final for us we will have for many a year!

32 minutes ago, Londonboy said:

Nah. I say we are in it to win it.

Probably the easiest route to a Wembley final for us we will have for many a year!

Absolutely. It's not as if we are regular trophz winners! W don't go until a week before Christmas so we'll have a fair idea of where our season is going by then

No replays in it so limited danger of fixture pile up. 

On 8/2/2022 at 9:10 AM, Monty Burns said:

when and why??

Only going off what OWTB members and Facebook members who stated they'd asked for a refund. Whilst others posted that they were still waiting on refunds requested.

17 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

I see your point but I can't agree. Promotion first time will be very difficult with or without a cup run. On the other hand, winning breeds winning so I'm hoping for a good cup run alongside league success. After so many bleak years, why not? And it would be a great day out at Wembley, if the FA Trophy is still played there.

Archived