Latics Youth updates

9 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

we really are pissing money with Leutweiler aren’t we?

His contract is up in June so just 4 months left…someone said on here McGahey is contracted here until the end of the 2024 season but according to the official his contract is also up in June!

4 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

His contract is up in June so just 4 months left…someone said on here McGahey is contracted here until the end of the 2024 season but according to the official his contract is also up in June!

yeah they were both part of the Mohammed balls up when it came to our terms of the Covid loan we took out 

both should expire this summer 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Did you watch the game?

No and to be fair, you are right in thinking I saw the goals out of context of the game as I watched the clip on Twatter. Forshaw may not be ready for first team football but he looks a big, confident unit and I feel that by bringing in a striker from Crewe with ten games to go is a missed opportunity for the club and Forshaw alike.

1 hour ago, Twisbrogan said:

Might there be a chance he hasn’t indicated in training that he can dominate adult centre halves in the same way that can cat 3 u18s. Throwing someone in to fail isn’t a youth development system.

Ye, can't see him smashing through a Peter Clarke like he does a 16 year old. That goal from winger was nice. Bullied that RB but different story in men's league

• 3 weeks later...