Hallam hope

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

I'll respond and debate with anyone who make serious comments as I do with many on here and always have 

I will also respond to trolls making fun of my mental health in the same vein

I respect your right to debate etc... but responding to trolls, however tactless and insensitive their comments are, is what they crave.  ❤️

I am hoping people are joking more about the call for an applause rather than implying the injuries aren't severe. Although any attack regardless of whether you are hospitalised is very traumatic and not really a subject to take the piss out of.

I think the fans who called for this should have just started chanting Hallam's name on Saturday and I am sure everyone would have joined in, as the call to formally stage one seems to have roused people to some attempt at gallows humour, which is badly missing it's mark.

22 hours ago, longtimeblue said:

Had a read of their forum about it. Got a really weird complex about them being the most hated club in the country... Has anyone ever given a fuck about Chesterfield? Not sure where it's come from.

They were known as "Cheaterfield" for a while, back in the day. They got done for making illegal payments, I think, in their promotion season. They got a points deduction, but not enough to keep them down. 

I seem to remember us brandishing brown envelopes at them that year.

28 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

I'll respond and debate with anyone who make serious comments as I do with many on here and always have 

I will also respond to trolls making fun of my mental health in the same vein

You're posts worried me. I advised self care. Nothing fun.

23 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

l don't get it but that name still makes me shudder lve never seen anybody so bad he zoomed past phil starbuck as worst player lve ever seen

On a side note, didn't Starbuck score an own goal on his home debut?

There's been that many piss-poor players at Latics, Hope still has enough time to redeem himself when he comes back. I think he will reach 15 or more this season if his current form stays with him.

2 hours ago, Wardie said:

On a side note, didn't Starbuck score an own goal on his home debut?

There's been that many piss-poor players at Latics, Hope still has enough time to redeem himself when he comes back. I think he will reach 15 or more this season if his current form stays with him.

l like Hope. especially when we aren't hoofing it to about 10 foot above him and 20 foot either side of him as a solo number 9 and hoping for him to control it with his face and turn like Nial Quinn on a six pence then Le Tissier it into the top bin from 37 yards out.

1 hour ago, peanuts2 said:

X do we know if there have been any arrests yet if not why not

Police have to show an arrest is necessary these days.  Considering they likely know his name, address and where he works he will probably be invited for a voluntary interview once all statements are obtained.

It's how most offences like this are dealt with now 

Archived