Hallam hope

30 minutes ago, Clifford said:

I hear a local ex copper has offered to support staff and work with the authorities on their investigation........

Oh great he will accuse the wrong player they will get away Scott free sue the club for damages and somehow he will set the moon on fire.

Then he will find a way to blame it on the fans.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, LaticMark said:

I presume Chesterfield players left BP on a coach, and Hope left at the same time as some of his teammates? As such - if the allegation is true - there must have been witnesses! 

"It is claimed that Hope was met in the car park by the alleged assailant and was attacked, leaving him needing hospital treatment due to the serious nature of his injuries. It is understood other Chesterfield players will be providing statements to the police."

15 minutes ago, GKing521 said:

Some of the comments from Chesterfield supporters are a bit grim. What a weird club.

Had a read of their forum about it. Got a really weird complex about them being the most hated club in the country... Has anyone ever given a fuck about Chesterfield? Not sure where it's come from.

3 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Unless there was an issue with the team coach after the match? However, I'm not sure any Chesterfield player should have their name put on this thread until it is all resolved...

I wasnt going to mention it but it's already been said on here and all over twitter by Chesterfield fans

2 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Might be worth holding fire with comments. There could be more to this than meets the eye. There's definitely one name been chucked about who I'm pretty certain has nothing to do with it...

Sincerely hope you’re right; to the inquisitive social media explorer, it would appear that it ‘should’ have absolutely no legs whatsoever. 

Get well soon Hallam. 

4 hours ago, longtimeblue said:

Had a read of their forum about it. Got a really weird complex about them being the most hated club in the country... Has anyone ever given a fuck about Chesterfield? Not sure where it's come from.

They aren't popular in Mansfield 😉 Goes back to the miners strike in the 80's. 

Best wishes to Hallam Hope for a speedy recovery and mental good health after this appalling event.

12 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Might be worth holding fire with comments. There could be more to this than meets the eye. There's definitely one name been chucked about who I'm pretty certain has nothing to do with it...

And to that point - please don't accuse anyone in the thread folks, it just makes work for us having to hide them.  Leave the wild speculation to the Twitter cesspit please.

Ta.   

9 minutes ago, Roger Ritchie said:

Terrible take. 

I meant they need to be careful who's in the group. One or two bad apples can spoil all the fun.

The filthy chanting of some youths at York made me cringe and brings the club and town into distipute IMO.

Firstly, best of wishes for a speedy and full recovery to Hallam. Whatever happened, it will come to light amidst all the speculation and assumptions. I was truly shocked when I read the article.

I think most of us, if not all, were perhaps changing our perceptions of Hope as a player. He has scored three goals in wretched team set-up and appears to be finding his feet. Will his confidence be knocked or will he come back stronger - who knows? Perhaps the fans will give him the reception he needs, when he does return to the pitch, which makes him realise he is appreciated and needed by the fans and the club.

I have seen people in this situation just curl up and retreat and I wouldn't wish it on anybody. I'm sure the club will be giving him all the support he requires to get back on his feet and playing again.

25 minutes ago, GKing521 said:

The Chesterfield forum is a seriously grim read. Some very strange people. 

What's more worrying than the six-fingered forum is the #oafc and the piss taking at doing a minutes applause in support of one of our own players. Beggars belief. 

49 minutes ago, Wardie said:

What's more worrying than the six-fingered forum is the #oafc and the piss taking at doing a minutes applause in support of one of our own players. Beggars belief. 

This,

if you don't like or agree with it don't do it but ffs how does it affect anyone in anyway??

It's more welcome than that guy who thinks he's hilarious with his "spotted this reg outside BP, B3ll3nd" every transfer window who's also taking the piss 

No doubt "snowflake" is a term of regular usage amongst them

18 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

This,

if you don't like or agree with it don't do it but ffs how does it affect anyone in anyway??

It's more welcome than that guy who thinks he's hilarious with his "spotted this reg outside BP, B3ll3nd" every transfer window who's also taking the piss 

No doubt "snowflake" is a term of regularly usage amongst them

Make a brew, take a break from the Internet and get some more exercise. 

3 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Wish you'd take your own advice.  Good session with the PT yesterday so it's a rest day today and a mint tea but thanks for the advice 

You may need medical attention then if the self care is going well. Take a break 🙏 

Archived