Hallam hope

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been our best player this season by a country mile, wish the lad a speedy recovery and I really hope he can put this behind him.

Fans will do well not to speculate here as this could of happened for a number of reasons and not necessarily football ones.

On a side note it was embarrassing to see the little shits that think they represent our club behaving like total k**bheads after the game on Saturday. If your reading this, (not that I expect you to be able to read) you are not welcome at BP if you cant behave

3 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Been our best player this season by a country mile, wish the lad a speedy recovery and I really hope he can put this behind him.

Arguably that is true. What is definitely true is that he puts a proper shift in every game and shames most of his teammates in that regard. 

17 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

I'll echo above, doesn't matter who did it it's a fucking joke. Poor lad

Oh absolutely. I just think people are jumping to conclusions. There's so many scumbags out there. Absolutely pathetic.

10 minutes ago, latics22 said:

There were a lot of 12 year old, ten men wanna be’s, out side with bum fluff on there faces. Couldn’t tell which club they were meant to be supporting. Must have been one of these, they were embarrassing to see.

Every club has these numpties. They really don't care about the Football Club they "follow". They just want to act hard and show off. If it is a "supporter" from either us or Chesterfield, I hope they're banned for life, and locked up. If it's unrelated to the game, then they'll be getting locked up wont they. Some absolute looneys out there. 

Archived