Hallam hope

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

How can you say all when you don't know who they are?

Probably some from the main stand upper as well so shall we just say you were involved then with no evidence?, don't start trying to make an issue for the Athleticos when there isn't one, vast majority in that block are shirters who have no interest in rolling around on Clayton having a dance and waving their arms about, if you dont have any facts yourself it's probably best you don't comment and let the relevant authorities deal with it, several will be getting an early morning call and a prison sentence and banning order to boot on the back of it I reckon for what?

Just now, Clifford said:

So hoards of teenage lads sit where then at latics?

Did you not see the youth leaving 5 or 10 minutes from the North Stand heading up towards the exits RRE side because they didn't want them coming out the same time as the Chesterfield fans, about 50 of them I'd say.

7 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Not true at all, you'll find they all sit at the Chaddy end of the North Stand.

I will presumed it was that large group in the JRS and hope nothing to do with the Athletico's.

They stick out like a sore thumb a good 30 plus of them I'd say, all were all wearing black, no colours and were trying to hide their faces when they had to walk back up the JRS stand to get out of the exit near the Frizzle stand. I have no idea if this is a one off group attendance or not. Pretty sure one of last season pitch invasion started here too

It was always going to KO. You would have thought there would be post match extra lock in for away fans like they used to do. Just to let home fans disperse without trouble, however I believe its not allowed anymore. 

28 minutes ago, AnthonyOAFC said:

. . . which reads:

"The following club statement has been issued:

Following an incident which took place after Saturday’s game at Oldham Athletic, we are aware of an allegation relating to an un-named Chesterfield player.

We are assisting Greater Manchester Police with their enquiries. As this is an ongoing investigation, no further comment will be made at this stage."

6 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Why is everyone discussing the sad Hoolies in a thread about one of our (best this season and a fucking grafter) players being assaulted, by a chesterfield player ? Really hoping he’s alright and not in too bad a way. Good luck Hallam. 

Haters are gonna hate. 

Talk shiters are going to find an excuse to talk shite. 

2 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Same on Clayton playing fields after the match. Gangs of unruly school kids looking for trouble. In the unlikely event they will be apprehended if convicted it will be a probation at the most.

About time these kids were named and shamed.

Must admit I thought similar walking across Clayton

Given Chesterfield have issued a club statement I reckon this as some legs.

Not only is this a criminal offence with a possible prison sentence, his football career must be in serious peril. From a OAFC view, better it being a Chesterfield player rather than a member of the public. If it were the latter that could dissuade future signings.

From a Latics point of view, he's a loss. Who would have said that last season? get well soon Hallam.

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

A spokesperson for Greater Manchester Police said: "At around 1.50pm on Sunday 4 September 2022, we received a report of an assault at Boundary Park on Saturday 3.

Hang on. If this happened on Sunday, at 1:50pm. What was a Chesterfield player alleged to have been doing here, a full day after the match? Or, if it was the time the report came in, how come it took so long, assuming it happened an hour or so after the match had finished?

2 minutes ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

Hang on. If this happened on Sunday, at 1:50pm. What was a Chesterfield player alleged to have been doing here, a full day after the match? Or, if it was the time the report came in, how come it took so long, assuming it happened an hour or so after the match had finished?

Presumably he was in hospital and reported the next day. Nothing unusual if there are plenty of witnesses. No rush.

Archived