Signing & Player Rumours

Just now, Lee Sinnott said:

And we won the game I said to put money on. I don't announce a win, I predict one. Next...

Look back through your feed mate, you definitely dont win every game you say to throw money on

And you even admitted your a snob expecting us to win every game

Ill ask you again Paddy, where has Damo come from?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, BP1960 said:

So you based his level as Radcliffe based on his game against Avro?

'Berry capped off his Man of the Match display when he tapped home his fourth goal of the day as Kiwomya drove past his man and squared it to his opposite winger.

Another goal came in injury time as Berry repaid the favour to Kiwomya, as he beat his man to square to the new signing for his first goal for Macclesfield.

The Silkmen could have inflicted more misery on the away side but Ollerenshaw made a remarkable triple save to stop Berry from grabbing his fifth goal of the day'.

He sounds like a talented boy....but we need 2 good centre mids...

We have enough forwards and wide men now to compete with most, but we need to win the ball first....and not have a midfield as effective as a chocolate fireguard!

1 hour ago, Londonboy said:

He sounds like a talented boy....but we need 2 good centre mids...

We have enough forwards and wide men now to compete with most, but we need to win the ball first....and not have a midfield as effective as a chocolate fireguard!

I viewed him as not only as an asset, but one to fetch big money in the future.

7 minutes ago, True Tic said:

Hoping to get one permanent signing over the line before Christmas according to OT 

Struggling to understand the bit in that report that says Nuttall has served two games of a three game ban so is available 

https://www.theoldhamtimes.co.uk/sport/23209905.oldham-athletic-weighing-pre-christmas-transfer-activity/

l'm pretty shocked that Frank hasn't been and chopped a tree down, sawmilled it, wittled a new door, treated it, hung it and painted it both coats before weve let Nuttall pose for that picture. is the man slowing down or sumat?

That’s the bit were  Unsworth says …

I have been watching you for years I know you play upfront of a big number 9 …….. however I want you to play upfront on your own and run around like a headless chicken…

surely that should convince them to sign …

once they have signed I will substitute them every game anyway …. 

Not sure this is Clarke as I reckon that deal is most probably agreed already………

from the OT’s…….

"Potentially there may be one (before Boxing Day). We're working really, really hard on one. I'd love it to get over the line before Christmas and him be available before Boxing Day but we'll see. We're at that crucial point where it could go either way,"

Clarke is here on loan until January any way and so is available to play on boxing day so it sounds like someone else to me….

30 minutes ago, JohnG123 said:

That’s the bit were  Unsworth says …

I have been watching you for years I know you play upfront of a big number 9 …….. however I want you to play upfront on your own and run around like a headless chicken…

surely that should convince them to sign …

once they have signed I will substitute them every game anyway …. 

Yep, be lovely one day to see him start  two together, Reid and Nuttall etc, maybe form a partnership. Radical idea I know 

Archived