FA Cup draw

8 minutes ago, True Tic said:

I know I should be but I can’t be arsed with it. Fixated on the league 

I know what you mean.

Get some pub team away.  Get on the tele.  Get some £££. Qualify for the 1st round so we don't have the indignity of not doing so.  Lose to Doncaster.

That would do me for this season.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, JoeP said:

I know what you mean.

Get some pub team away.  Get on the tele.  Get some £££. Qualify for the 1st round so we don't have the indignity of not doing so.  Lose to Doncaster.

That would do me for this season.

Yes, I never got over getting past Fulham the other year only to end up at bloody Doncaster . 

27 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

Curzon and Ashton Utd both through.

l'd be slightly embarrassed but l'd love that bc lve scored on Ashton United and my lad has bagged at Curzon, so that would be exciting to a strange them like me!!

ps l scored at Curzons old ground on the grass

I watched Whitby beat Morpeth 1-0 in the 3rd qualifying round yesterday. Cracking second half. 2 portly goalies who had blinders. I'm a season ticket holder at both clubs and would love us to draw them. The match sponsor was a 65+ year old fan who was sat in his usual seat to my right. With 5 minutes to go he yelled across the Stand to his left to the stadium announcer . 'Oi Tony sponsors man of the match Shane Bland.' Crowd applauding before it was officially announced.  😆

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

l'd be slightly embarrassed but l'd love that bc lve scored on Ashton United and my lad has bagged at Curzon, so that would be exciting to a strange them like me!!

ps l scored at Curzons old ground on the grass

Good shit waz it maaan 

1 hour ago, astottie said:

I watched Whitby beat Morpeth 1-0 in the 3rd qualifying round yesterday. Cracking second half. 2 portly goalies who had blinders. I'm a season ticket holder at both clubs and would love us to draw them. The match sponsor was a 65+ year old fan who was sat in his usual seat to my right. With 5 minutes to go he yelled across the Stand to his left to the stadium announcer . 'Oi Tony sponsors man of the match Shane Bland.' Crowd applauding before it was officially announced.  😆

You must live somewhere in between then because it's a good drive even to live near one of them. Fair play to you supporting non league football, I suppose you get priority on away game tickets as well. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, disjointed said:

You must live somewhere in between then because it's a good drive even to live near one of them. Fair play to you supporting non league football, I suppose you get priority on away game tickets as well. 

We live in Greenfield but have holidayed over there for years and now have a static caravan over there. Away game priority is not usually an issue.  One coach and its not normally full. 😁

1 hour ago, astottie said:

We live in Greenfield but have holidayed over there for years and now have a static caravan over there. Away game priority is not usually an issue.  One coach and its not normally full. 😁

Beautiful part of Britain, the north east coast is amazing. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

Awkward draw that and another stramash for tickets no doubt. For a piss up type of day it's one of the better ones isn't it?

Makes up for our league games being on a Tuesday, good place to booze round the town centre, the market area has some top food and drink outlets. (probably get moved for television now)