MATCH: vs Yeovil Town (H) 22/10/22

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We’ve had a few good chances and I can’t recall anything of note with regards to chance’s for Yeovil. 

Yeovil definitely had more possession. Gardner went down one or two times before coming off. Clearly not fit.  Couto has done ok coming in at left wingback with Angol tucking in and Sheron up to midfield. 

Need another goal or two……

9 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

BBC Somerset absolutely tearing their team a new one! (At least until the crappy Oldham tech fails again and we get a few minutes of Bristol Rovers instead)

They are pretty wank it's fair to say one of the worst sides I've ever seen. If we really wanted too we could absolutely hammer these.

We were shite, they were fucking dreadful, take the points all day long.

Okagbue man of match for me, best I've seen from Couto and Rooney played well to be fair to him, still too defensive  with five at the back and two holding, new lad should of scored as should Cooper, happy with the points but still plenty to work on.

22 minutes ago, GKing521 said:

BBC Somerset comms has been very good despite the technical difficulties.

Poor bloke on co-comms nearly tearing up at the end at how shit his team is.

They were one of the better commentary teams, and painfully honest. That BBC Wrexham team were ridiculous and the Chester ones were like stupid kids. I really felt sorry for the BBC Somerset commentator. We all know exactly how he's feeling.

Hard watch that. Yeovil the worst side I think i’ve ever seen live. Norman made 1 very good save on to the post, but they offered nothing else and i’d imagine they’ll be towards the bottom. We weren’t much better and still

seem a mile off to me. Defensively looked solid enough, but not pretty to watch at all. Fondop had another good game and a nice cameo from the kid from Bolton. Still far too slow and lethargic, and very defensively set up. 

Archived