National League Thread

16 minutes ago, Gaz_Oafc said:

Rochdale about to win the lottery by the sounds of it....

Sir Peter Ogden (born and raised in Rochdale) about to buy them through The Ogden Trust.

He's worth about £500mil...

Good old Uncle Pete

2 hours ago, Gaz_Oafc said:

Rochdale about to win the lottery by the sounds of it....

Sir Peter Ogden (born and raised in Rochdale) about to buy them through The Ogden Trust.

He's worth about £500mil...

He might be worth £500M but it doesn't mean he will plough endless cash into the club, it seems he has a stability plan similar to the Rothwells. 

Obviously a lot has to happen but they’ve moved the play off final date by a day to the Sunday due to strikes, which has pissed me right off as I purposely booked my holiday for that date just in case we were in the final on the Saturday.  

Just now, daniel said:

Obviously a lot has to happen but they’ve moved the play off final date by a day to the Sunday due to strikes, which has pissed me right off as I purposely booked my holiday for that date just in case we were in the final on the Saturday.  

FFS!

Hopefully three results in our favour tonight.

just been looking at Solihull only 13 players 4 games in 10 days and still have the Fa trophy.

their run in seems the toughest one. They look like the one to drop out 

8 minutes ago, BradKnowles1 said:

just been looking at Solihull only 13 players 4 games in 10 days and still have the Fa trophy.

Well they’re 5th in the form table over the last 4 and 4th over the last 10!

41 minutes ago, BradKnowles1 said:

They've only got 13 players?

Gateshead fielding an ineligible player according to their fans. Player given straight red at Ebbsfleet has started, but according to some of their fans it should be a 3 game ban. Unsure if they are right or not.

6 minutes ago, daniel said:

Gateshead fielding an ineligible player according to their fans. Player given straight red at Ebbsfleet has started, but according to some of their fans it should be a 3 game ban. Unsure if they are right or not.

Pretty sure they have previous for this 

7 minutes ago, daniel said:

Just a bad tackle wasn't it? 1 game ban (which was Saturday)?

7 minutes ago, daniel said:

Come on! Let's get into the play-offs on a points deduction! 

12 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

Just a bad tackle wasn't it? 1 game ban (which was Saturday)?

Not sure, just passing on what I saw online, unsure why their fans would say that if they weren’t sure, although I’m not sure why our fans say a lot of things so I guess they could very much be wrong. 

16 minutes ago, JoeP said:

Come on! Let's get into the play-offs on a points deduction! 

Would you say the same if we finished 7th with Southend less than 10 points behind us?

1 minute ago, daniel said:

Would you say the same if we finished 7th with Southend less than 10 points behind us?

I certainly wouldn't be advocating they get the points back. 

I want to go up, even if it's undeserved, unjustified and needs a dollop of shithousery...

A strong finish with back to back wins is required , zero chance of this latest set of professionals at BP producing this   .  Another year without a promotion , 33 and counting , the fans who are now over 40 and have no such memories deserve a medal .