National League Thread

They rearranged our game for April 10th - leaving the midweek of April 16th free for the Chesterfield rearrangement. They’ll be fresher for the game against us and will know if they need points or not against a less motivated Chesterfield.

27 minutes ago, Sloshed Joe said:

They rearranged our game for April 10th - leaving the midweek of April 16th free for the Chesterfield rearrangement. They’ll be fresher for the game against us and will know if they need points or not against a less motivated Chesterfield.

Could work against us that one, half the Chesterfield squad are likely to be in Ibiza by 16th April.

Not a chance that's on tonight the rain we've had in past 24 hours.

Edited by yarddog73

I thought this was on tv but it ain’t. I’d ask people who had any recommendations that work well for nat league games to drop me a dm but I wouldn’t want to get the board in trouble…

1 hour ago, nzlatic said:

I’ll happily pay for our games. Not so keen on putting money into other clubs accounts!

I've heard that if you google 'reddit soccer streams', you may find some interesting links.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JoeP said:

Dorking beat them 4-1.  Halifax 3-1 up.  Are they on the beach?  Was last Saturday actually quite a bad result?

We was their cup final, the tossers.
Predicting Halifax 3-4 Chesterfield.

2 minutes ago, Boyyou said:

Looks like we'll need to win at Halifax and Alty 

4-1 now. Chesterfield are well-nigh mathematically certain to be champions given the difference between their goal difference and Barnet's. Maybe they couldn't get motivated tonight therefore. It can't be helped, we can't and don't need to rely on other teams to get a play-off position.

11 hours ago, Worcester Owl said:

4-1 now. Chesterfield are well-nigh mathematically certain to be champions given the difference between their goal difference and Barnet's. Maybe they couldn't get motivated tonight therefore. It can't be helped, we can't and don't need to rely on other teams to get a play-off position.

Teams often start getting nervous and start wobbling when they get close to the finishing line. Some others find an extra gear and pull off results that you wouldn't expect them too we showed glimpses of that on Saturday, we need to turn it on against Dagenham on Saturday.

Edited by GlossopLatic

We’ve got every chance of making the play offs. Gstehead have a really difficult run in, Halifax’s pitch might take its toll, we have both Altrincham and Halifax to play and our other games are very winnable. It’s down to us and I’d have taken this after Unsworth departure. I’m very excited for the rest of our season, the first time in 16 years and we have to embrace it.

Please stop complaining and creating negative vibes. We can do this!!’

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Boyyou said:

Looks like we'll need to win at Halifax and Alty 

Not looking good. Halifax should have been punished for allowing their pitch to be used for rugby leading to our fixture being postponed.

The postponement has given them an advantage over us.