MATCH: vs Wrecsam (A) 06/11/22 FA Cup 1st Rd 12.30 🏆

1 minute ago, PeteG said:

Yeah because things are miles better now aren't they?

Serious question time… do you think if the Lemsagams and Barry Owen were  still in charge now the football club would be in a better position than it currently is? Both off and on the pitch?

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, nzlatic said:

Serious question time… do you think if the Lemsagams and Barry Owen were  still in charge now the football club would be in a better position than it currently is? Both off and on the pitch?

It wouldn't be worse on the pitch that's a certainty. And if people had come out in the numbers they have for Frank when Abdallah took over we wouldn't be where we are now.

11 minutes ago, PeteG said:

You can argue all you want about it being a rebuild etc. Unsworth has taken us backwards. He got the job because he's mates with the Royles, there was no recruitment process, nobody else interviewed for the job, no thought about what was required at this level. It's a fuckin shambles from top to bottom

5 minutes ago, PeteG said:

Yeah because things are miles better now aren't they?

Thanks for the input Shitpeas

Now go back to stroking Birkett off whilst he looks at pictures of kids and abuses women you sad specimen 

What did TAU call you again? BIFFO??

We shouldn't even be having this debate 

Forget anything else now, PLEASE Frank

Get us anybody who wants to play for Oldham and sack off all these mercenaries who shouldn't even be in the game.

I'd happily take staying in this division right now and that's about as much ambition as I can muster at this moment in time.

I don't even want to step outside my house after that B.S 

46 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

He won't come and collect a ball as Norman did in the first game against Wrexham, another quality Paddy and Rob love about Leutwiler, has anyone actually seen Leutwiler save a shot because I haven't. 

He's had his chance but blown it. Norman plays until we sign a new one. Although I don't recall actually any specific qualities that Leutwiler has. I just said he was better than Norman. Alas, I was probably wrong...

1 minute ago, GlossopLatic said:

Thats a not win though is it.

Nobody believes a word you say anyway "pete"

Not a loss either is it? Bit like the court case you said they didn't win against Scholes

1 minute ago, Lee Sinnott said:

He's had his chance but blown it. Norman plays until we sign a new one. Although I don't recall actually any specific qualities that Leutwiler has. I just said he was better than Norman. Alas, I was probably wrong...

I'm sure a goalkeeper will be signed in the near future, don't think Leutwiler put himself in the shop window though so we will probably be left with 3.

18 minutes ago, PeteG said:

You can argue all you want about it being a rebuild etc. Unsworth has taken us backwards. He got the job because he's mates with the Royles, there was no recruitment process, nobody else interviewed for the job, no thought about what was required at this level. It's a fuckin shambles from top to bottom

Bit like when your man Abdallah brought in Kewell, Banide and Maamria then...

Just now, Lee Sinnott said:

Bit like when your man Abdallah brought in Kewell, Banide and Maamria then...

Indeed and he was crucified for it, but let's face it Kewell and Maamria were better than Unsworth

1 minute ago, yarddog73 said:

I'm sure a goalkeeper will be signed in the near future, don't think Leutwiler put himself in the shop window though so we will probably be left with 3.

Well just been reliably informed by my man @oafcmettythat Canada keeper has broken his leg so maybe Leutwiler goes WC and we use money we get for that to offer him a settlement...

Archived