MATCH: vs Wrecsam (A) 06/11/22 FA Cup 1st Rd 12.30 🏆

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Andyt84 said:

Keeper glued to the line again

He won't come and collect a ball as Norman did in the first game against Wrexham, another quality Paddy and Rob love about Leutwiler, has anyone actually seen Leutwiler save a shot because I haven't. 

12 minutes ago, Careca9 said:

stop giving unsworth a free ride. We can all see they can’t pass so don’t play passing football. Go long and get a few more up front. Plus most have either won promotion from this league or okayed higher. There’s plenty to work with. He’s doing a terrible job  couldnt even get them to beat pt Chester over 200+mins and they are def better than them 

He doesn't deserve a free ride. I'd much rather we were showing some signs of improvement and a plan, but talk of sacking him is far too premature and is never going to happen whilst his Uncle Joe is a director of the club...

1 minute ago, yarddog73 said:

He won't come and collect a ball as Norman did in the first game against Wrexham, another quality Paddy and Rob love a out Leutwiler, has anyone actually seen Leutwiler save a shot because I haven't. 

Paddy has at least conceded his point with Leutwiler 

We wont hear from Eyrsey till hes stopped cumming his pants at us losing and finslised his latest hilarious "Uno" post 

4 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

He won't come and collect a ball as Norman did in the first game against Wrexham, another quality Paddy and Rob love about Leutwiler, has anyone actually seen Leutwiler save a shot because I haven't. 

Just pushed a long range shot straight into the danger zone. Absolutely gash. 

Archived