MATCH: vs Wrecsam (A) 06/11/22 FA Cup 1st Rd 12.30 🏆

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can argue all you want about it being a rebuild etc. Unsworth has taken us backwards. He got the job because he's mates with the Royles, there was no recruitment process, nobody else interviewed for the job, no thought about what was required at this level. It's a fuckin shambles from top to bottom

Player changes I’d make before even thinking about the manager…

Keeper

Right back

Central midfield

We have zero good options in any of those positions. I would put centre back but Hogan should be able to do that well enough. 

1 minute ago, PeteG said:

You can argue all you want about it being a rebuild etc. Unsworth has taken us backwards. He got the job because he's mates with the Royles, there was no recruitment process, nobody else interviewed for the job, no thought about what was required at this level. It's a fuckin shambles from top to bottom

Is that a little dig at the board there? Shocked. 

Yet still I'd take it over shitpeas being anywhere near the club.

Wish we could go back to how it was before when the club was so well run by your mates and the football was a joy to watch. 

Working day and night by hook or by crook.

Yet exactly the same inept performance.

Even the new left back showed little interest.

As for Rooney, he's been an awful signing and looks as though he wants to retire from playing football.

1 minute ago, LightDN123 said:

I am firmly in the Unsworth out camp. 

No point anybody trying to manage that

The blame lies firmly at grown men who have zero fight, please don't ever draft up these pussies if there's a war

At 60 odd I'd gladly do whatever's necessary and I'd out do each and every one

Shameful and on TV 

2 minutes ago, IanMarshall's Mullet said:

Well Kitching and Hope didn’t make a jot of difference to the team. Be interesting next Saturday when Unsworth’s new look team turn up 🙂

Which 8 at the back will it be though?

5 minutes ago, PeteG said:

You can say it's a shambles all you want they are clearing up a mess created by your mate who failed as a director failed to run the trust properly and let's face it failed as a police officer. 

You lost the court case get over it!

Just now, GlossopLatic said:

You can say it's a shambles all you want they are clearing up a mess created by your mate who failed as a director failed to run the trust properly and let's face it failed as a police officer. 

You lost the court case get over it!

Lost the court case? You sure about that?

Archived