MATCH: vs Wrecsam (A) 06/11/22 FA Cup 1st Rd 12.30 🏆

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, AnthonyOAFC said:

There's no quality in this side. There's absolutely nothing that suggests that we're going to win a game or go on a winning run. We are in BIG trouble.

Yes, as things stand I cannot see us winning another game . It’s unutterably depressing to say after last year and euphoria of the takeover but we are going down 

2 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

He's had his chance but blown it. Norman plays until we sign a new one. Although I don't recall actually any specific qualities that Leutwiler has. I just said he was better than Norman. Alas, I was probably wrong...

Knives were always going to be out for Looters but he basically just had the same game that Norman has had all season...

I am amazed people are so defensive of Unsworth and calling out people who can see the blinding obvious.  What exactly have you seen to make you think he's any good? 

These players are shit and so we need an EXCEPTIONAL manager to get a tune out of them, or at the very least motivate them into looking like they give a shit.

I'm as sure as anything that Unsworth is no where near that manager...

1 minute ago, deyres42 said:

Made one bad mistake then had nothing else to do. Which was probably a good thing admittedly...

Apart from the soft long range effort that he just pushed out a few yards.  Didn't get punished for it but that's just luck

5 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Made one bad mistake then had nothing else to do. Which was probably a good thing admittedly...

All three goals he was either rooted to his line or flapping at a shot.  He's terrible and should be no where near the team. 

Both players and managers need to take responsibility here. It's unacceptable from all involved.

Are the players good enough? No. But we're stuck with most of them and the manager is not helping matters with this set up and it's his responsibility to get something from them by any means.

Time to cut the excuses and realise we've got what we've got. Plenty of teams in this league who have mediocre squad, but are drilled enough to get results.

Baffling how a manager can't seem this formation and set up isn't getting us anywhere. It's designed to make us solid and limit chances, but it's just not working - so why wouldn't you change it up and just have a go instead?

1 minute ago, deyres42 said:

Seen enough to know he isn't any better than Looters.

Okay, did you see how Norman came for every long throw that Tozer bombed in at BP, Leutwiler just stood on his line diving after a ball that was already on the back of the net today, he's a fucking embarrassment stealing a wage who nobody wants.

Archived