Relegation Tracker

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, GKing521 said:

Might as well get this fired up with it becoming a very likely possibility.

5 points from safety as things stand with two games in hand.

How many points do we need to aim for to have a chance at staying up?

Games in hand mean nothing when you can’t buy a win. Yeovil who are absolutely fucking shite are above us. 

Unsworth has to get a tune out of them before the holiday games against Notts Co if not come New Year we’ll be well adrift.

Ive backed him to the hilt and really hope he comes good but if we don’t start winning football matches I don’t think the board can have much choice!!!

Youve got to question what the fuck Jeffers and Etheringtin are doing as well....not much it appears....

Think Unsworth will be given at least the next 4 games. Minimum of 4 points and a Trophy win otherwise he will be gone I think. Clarke will take temporary charge until a suitable replacement can be found and will probably do ok. Will then be given a coaching position.👍

39 minutes ago, Londonboy said:

Youve got to question what the fuck Jeffers and Etheringtin are doing as well....not much it appears....

Think Unsworth will be given at least the next 4 games. Minimum of 4 points and a Trophy win otherwise he will be gone I think. Clarke will take temporary charge until a suitable replacement can be found and will probably do ok. Will then be given a coaching position.👍

Whos Etherington?

• 5 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Well we’d better beat Dorking then hadn’t we?

It would help, for sure. I'm a regular listener/viewer of their managers interviews and it seems like they're down to the bare bones with players with a few out with injury and their main striker out after having open heart surgery...

3 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

It would help, for sure. I'm a regular listener/viewer of their managers interviews and it seems like they're down to the bare bones with players with a few out with injury and their main striker out after having open heart surgery...

He also said he hopes to get 3 or 4 in this week so it won’t be an easy game that’s for sure vs Dorking. 

3 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

How's the lad who tore us a new one doing (number 3 was it)?

I`ve said several times that we won't go down - we are recruiting too many players not to be able to find a few points from somewhere despite being hamstrung by DU. The major problem now is actually psychological i.e. we've managed to reach an expectation point with many fans (and perhaps internally at the club) whereby staying up in this division will be deemed good/acceptable.

No it's not!

When the new owners/board appointed DU the target will surely have been to reach the play-offs, particularly in view of the money they have allowed him to spend on players' wages etc. This is abject failure in anybody's book but, somehow, the con artist has managed to con everyone that things were so very, very, very bad that a mediocre performance against Notts (the home one) is to be appreciated by us all as "immense".

Unbelievable.

24 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

I`ve said several times that we won't go down - we are recruiting too many players not to be able to find a few points from somewhere despite being hamstrung by DU. The major problem now is actually psychological i.e. we've managed to reach an expectation point with many fans (and perhaps internally at the club) whereby staying up in this division will be deemed good/acceptable.

No it's not!

When the new owners/board appointed DU the target will surely have been to reach the play-offs, particularly in view of the money they have allowed him to spend on players' wages etc. This is abject failure in anybody's book but, somehow, the con artist has managed to con everyone that things were so very, very, very bad that a mediocre performance against Notts (the home one) is to be appreciated by us all as "immense".

Unbelievable.

If we just shut our eyes, put our fingers in our ears and dream hard enough we'll be back in the Championship.

Archived