Never happy

Good to hear you are.

14 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

One minute we just wanted a club that had a community feel

Next is was we just want wins

Then it was we want to win playing great football

We get a striker scoring goals but he doesn't run around enough

Never happy

Have you ever heard of the word "ambitious"??

On 1/29/2023 at 10:35 PM, Sloshed Joe said:

Remember the home game against Aldershot when we won it in the 95th minute, with a great slide rule ball to an attacker running behind the defensive line for a 1 v 1 finish? No guarantee that Abraham gets that chance if he plays the last 15 mins yesterday, but there’s always a possibility if he’s actually on the pitch. What on earth did we have to lose by putting him on? It wouldn’t have lessened our chances of a draw. His energy and enthusiasm would have given the team a lift in my opinion, and his closing down from the front unsettles the opposition.

As mentioned, Aldershot rarely get draws. They lost again at home tonight to an 83rd minute winner. A change of approach with Abraham on Saturday could have seen us snatch the 3 points. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sloshed Joe said:

As mentioned, Aldershot rarely get draws. They lost again at home tonight to an 83rd minute winner. A change of approach with Abraham on Saturday could have seen us snatch the 3 points. 

How nice to read a sensible post but clearly your a fan who's never happy.How dare you!!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Sorry to be pedantic but that would be light emitting diodes blinding you not bulbs as you suggested - the clue is in the name :idea: 

Sorry to be equally pedantic but…..

An LED light bulb is a solid-state lighting (SSL) device that fits in standard screw-in connections but uses LEDs (light-emitting diodes) to produce light. LED light bulbs are a more environmentally-friendly alternative to incandescent bulbs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Sorry to be equally pedantic but…..

An LED light bulb is a solid-state lighting (SSL) device that fits in standard screw-in connections but uses LEDs (light-emitting diodes) to produce light. LED light bulbs are a more environmentally-friendly alternative to incandescent bulbs.

I think you'll find the LED's we have in the advertising hoardings are not the SSL device type but great comeback 🙂

On 1/31/2023 at 9:05 AM, JoeP said:

Shez without budget - 14th.

Unsworth with budget - 20th.

Tell you what JoeP let's just get Shez back again shall we....awesome!

It's Valentines day soon, maybe send him a card?😉

You seem to mention him rather a lot in your posts....just an observation.

27 minutes ago, Londonboy said:

Tell you what JoeP let's just get Shez back again shall we....awesome!

It's Valentines day soon, maybe send him a card?😉

You seem to mention him rather a lot in your posts....just an observation.

Sounds great!

It's already in the post!

You seem to be paying more attention to my posts than I do.  Can I expect a Valentines Day card from you?

I was coming to the view that we should get behind Unsworth but after watching us make no attempt to win last week at Aldershot and after listening to yet another turgid home performance I’ve had enough 

We need to start building for next season to have a real go and to do that we need a proper manager….not this fraud and his expensive back room staff

The Everton mafia have seriously screwed this up

Edited by Ritchierich
Typo
  • Like 2

I spent the 12 months before the takeover telling everyone I couldn't wait to get a season ticket as soon as we had new ownership, regardless of what league we were in when the time came. 

Bought one the day they were put back on sale after the takeover.

I'll call it now, if DU is the manager, I'm not renewing. Can't justify £300 for the product he's providing.

• Like 4