Sack him keep him?

People must have changed their minds since the last pole?   

125 members have voted

1. 1. Sack him or keep him?

This poll is closed to new votes

13 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

The guy’s on the phone in every week…supposedly speaks to Frank regularly and said the other week that Unsworth wanted to arrange a meeting with him.😆

He clearly has issues and cannot be taken seriously!

I am sure the bugger has just been on TalkSport calling himself Zam!

Masquerading as an Arsenal fan and saying they should sign Cristiano Ronaldo.   Sure it was him😐

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

however true that may be, its not the point really.

What is the point then? Royle won about half a dozen in the time Unsworths had, there is simply no comparison between them, it's a myth Royle started badly and him and Unsworth are chalk and cheese as leader of men, it really is that simple.

2 minutes ago, Punce said:

I am sure the bugger has just been on TalkSport calling himself Zam!

Masquerading as an Arsenal fan and saying they should sign Cristiano Ronaldo.   Sure it was him😐

would not be a surprise. was funny on the phone in when Dave got the wrong end of the stick and started ranting 🤣🤣🤣

l think Matt tried to tell him but it was too late!

the perils of live TV eh!! thats why lve turned down work on eurovision song contest fuck thattttttt (not that l would be in front of camera like Dave, Andy n Matt so bravely are)

4 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

What is the point then? Royle won about half a dozen in the time Unsworths had, there is simply no comparison between them, it's a myth Royle started badly and him and Unsworth are chalk and cheese as leader of men, it really is that simple.

he finished one spot out of the relegation spots. lm postulating that Joe can see a parrallel, not making one.

the big difference is social media, thats actually how simple it is.

l won't defend the indefensible. just lve got this stupid brain that has to go off and see all sides, take time to evaluate and then procrastinate for a bit.

lve already looked at the table farrrr earlier than usual and lve made my feelings clear about boxing day.

l said give him til feb, but boxing day was so bad lm going to reassess my position after the next performance (not result) then the two results that follow.

53 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

he finished one spot out of the relegation spots. lm postulating that Joe can see a parrallel, not making one.

Wasn't that Joe's second season?, we started off pretty well in his first season hence why I think comparison with or without social media is pointless. 

5 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Wasn't that Joe's second season?, we started off pretty well in his first season hence why I think comparison with or without social media is pointless. 

like l say, lm postulating rather than crusading. l can see its shit so l dont wana die on Davids Cross arguing with you pointlessly. 

not calling for him to go, but lm kind of dreading the atmosphere next match.

and yes they are chalk and cheese in terms of style and media savvy.

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

Royle finished 7th in his first season, then had to sell John Ryan, Paul Atkinson and Rodger Wylde whilst not being given funds to buy decent replacements, hence a few years of struggle

I don't get this Unsworth was brought in to build the infrastructure. He's the 1st team manager, that's his job and to get results and performances. Yes, he can make suggestions and have an input but he shouldn't have time to get fully involved. That's the job of the CEO to build the right infrastructure to give the manager and the coaches at all levels the best chance of success. Getting rid of Unsworth should not derail any of that.

2 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

First 16 (all comps):

Dunnsworth - W2 D6* L8 (*incl 2 penalty shootout wins)

Royle - W7 D5 L4 - in fact match 16 saw Royle's team extend their winning streak to 5 on the bounce. Of the next 9 games they W1 L1 D7.

Archived