Happy New Year

A joyous New Year to all Latics fans (including my old adversary McFluff!). As fans, we may often disagree but it's only because we passionately care about the Latics. I have a funny feeling we are going to "do" Notts good and proper tomorrow. I`ve never been a betting man but £20 is sounding mighty tempting for a home win at the odds quoted on here.

26 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

A joyous New Year to all Latics fans (including my old adversary McFluff!). As fans, we may often disagree but it's only because we passionately care about the Latics. I have a funny feeling we are going to "do" Notts good and proper tomorrow. I`ve never been a betting man but £20 is sounding mighty tempting for a home win at the odds quoted on here.

Happy new year pal. And to everyone else one here as well. Have a good one

I'd like to wish a very happy and healthy New year to you, the OWTB team and also to each and everyone of you on here,

We've been long suffering as fan's go but atleast we've still got a club to support, in the main to Frank and his family,

we also have this essential place of refuge, in order to air our view's, in good times and bad, when things seemingly get the better of us, we still share one thing in common 

we will continue to love this club with all of our heart's, until they finally stop beating.

May 2023 be the start of better times on and off the field, for one and all

Archived