MATCH: Gateshead (H) 14/01/23 - FA Trophy 4th Round

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

And we'll still end up with more home matches called off due to an unplayable surface this season than we did last...

How many have been called off this season? I remember 1 for a frozen pitch, although it did get quite cold. 

1 minute ago, GlossopLatic said:

It's set up for a team who don't have the distraction of a promotion push who have a big squad who will come strong in the second half of the season why not us?

bc weve got the distraction of a play off push!!

seeiously tho lm actually interested in winning this, rather surprisingly. in fact lm kind of expecting it and it isnt giving me pizza trophy cringey feelings. well, not as badly anyway. lve even got that long term bet tingle thing, like when l told you all to bet on argentina after they lost to saudi..

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

bc weve got the distraction of a play off push!!

seeiously tho lm actually interested in winning this, rather surprisingly. in fact lm kind of expecting it and it isnt giving me pizza trophy cringey feelings. well, not as badly anyway. lve even got that long term bet tingle thing, like when l told you all to bet on argentina after they lost to saudi..

Definitely better than the Pizza Cup.  U21 teams and stupid league system have ruined that competition.

Proper teams in a knockout is much better.  I'm all aboard.

Archived