MATCH: Gateshead (H) 14/01/23 - FA Trophy 4th Round

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, AnthonyOAFC said:

I've recently deleted my Facebook and Twitter no longer lets me browse hashtags without an account. I've just realised how much I miss the Match Day Chatrooms that OWTB had. Good times.

If you have a Google account, you can use it to keep tabs on the 'Latest' hashtag.

4 minutes ago, Wardie said:

Apparently it was. Evaded the Gateshead defence and Clarke tucked it in at the far post.

He has his faults (defending), but he is still really young, I don't think he's a left back, and I really think he has a good left foot on him. He might not progress, but I think we should give youngsters the benefit of the doubt.

Nicked this from Liverpool and changed the words:

To the tune of Dirty Old Town: 

“He’s our centre half, wears number 42, watch him defend and he’ll score goals too, he’ll pass the ball all over the park, his name is Peter Clarke, his name is Peter Clarke”

You’re welcome ☺️ 

7 minutes ago, Wardie said:

Seen one comment so far that he looks "half-decent" which, I suppose, is good coming from the OAFC hashtag. :D 

Not the worst by a long chalk, that goes to Chapman, Peck, Sheron  and Nuttall (who I don't think has touched the ball once).

4 minutes ago, Littlemoor Lad said:

Tinpot cup in a Tinpot league

I know which I'd be wanting to bust a gut for

Any player who wants to remain on the team sheet should be giving it their all, no matter what the stakes are. Maybe he's not getting the service he needs.

Just now, Wardie said:

There must be a reason for that, unless he's just having an off-game.

I haven’t been too impressed overall with Nuttall. Although he’s scored a couple and looks decent in the air IMO  he’s been piss poor on the deck!!

If it’s true, that we’ve spent £100k on him, I would have expected a little bit more!!

Archived