MATCH: Gateshead (H) 14/01/23 - FA Trophy 4th Round

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

. . . and we’re back. 

The system he stumbled on, he must have misplaced again. 

It’s almost like he went to 442 for the last two games in absolute desperation- and after one good win- he’s thought. . . 

Right, back to my way now. 

And we lose.

Again. 

Please, please just fuck off. 

Of course the FA Trophy is worth it….a final at Wembley!!??

What does it matter if we finish 13th, 15th or 17th???? As long as we stay up, build a solid base for next season a trip to Wembley could have been a huge kick start for the club but this clown Unsworth is killing any hope whatsoever 

Last week was almost certainly an anomaly as we will no doubt confirm against Wealdstone and Southend this week

He has been a terrible appointment and a huge, huge wasted opportunity 

10 minutes ago, League one forever said:

. . . and we’re back. 

The system he stumbled on, he must have misplaced again. 

It’s almost like he went to 442 for the last two games in absolute desperation- and after one good win- he’s thought. . . 

Right, back to my way now. 

And we lose.

Again. 

Please, please just fuck off. 

Did we change? They were talking about 442 on commentary.

Starting a flat back four with two midfielders stood on the centre halfs toes at home to fucking Gateshead is just fucking weird behaviour, as is starting the sensational Couto who can't beat a man, hasn't got a trick yet Cuntsworth seems to think he's the next Foden, Peck is paceless as well as clueless and was rightly pulled at half time, another one we are wasting our time with.

That midfield from day 1 should of gone in the bin, we don't have anyone and are carrying 3 or 4, Unsworth fucking boring everyone to tears with his negative safety first approach can fuck off for me and if players like Couto are judged to be the answer over players like Colclough then we really are fucked.

9 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

Did we change? They were talking about 442 on commentary.

Not sure what system he fell over this week, but Fondop was repeatedly on his own up front according to those that were there. . . and guess what- we didn’t create anything. 

I’m so sick of him repeating the same mistakes week after week. 

1 minute ago, League one forever said:

Not sure what system he fell over this week, but Fondop was repeatedly on his own up front according to those that were there. . . and guess what- we didn’t create anything. 

I’m so sick of him repeating the same mistakes week after week. 

its almost as though he doesn’t know what he’s doing

Well that fucking dreadful. What a waste of money. Not got a single positive thing to say about that. Gateshead were absolutely dreadful, but still better than us. Finished the game with Reid, Nuttall, Abraham and Tollitt on the pitch, and still offered fuck all going forward. Played deep the entire game and all of them are afraid of taking a risk and look for the easy hoof or the easy sidewards pass. What are they doing in training? 
Big Clarke fan but he’s let himself down and the club down today and now misses Tuesday. Booked for arguing with the linesman and then goes straight to him pointing and calling him a shitbag, right in front of the ref. I was 5 yards from it, and it was stupidity, and he should be fined. He probably has a point, but he should know better in that situation and know that no ref or linesman is ever likely to change their decision of goal. Be pissed off, but after getting booked you just walk away ffs!

Archived