23/24 STs now on sale

23 minutes ago, disjointed said:

How much were they last year at the early bird prices, I bought one and can't remember. 

iirc £160 rising to £180, then it went to normal early bird pricing and then full pricing. That was the Lemmies panic mode thinking everyone would boycott and probably wanting to rinse whatever money they could out of the club before they sold it to Frank.

5 minutes ago, hinchy said:

You have to select your seat whether renewing or buying afresh. The renewal option just unlocks your seat for selection that would otherwise be greyed out in the seat selector thing. Also if you exit the app or move away before going to checkout I found it can log you out for 10-15 minutes, which was a bit of a pain, I did it on my phone and people were ringing me about the season tickets going on sale so meant I had to start the process again twice.

Does that mean you’re sitting near us again next season 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

24 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Getting a ST is an absolute no brainer but I have to say, £24 for POTD is a little toooo much!

If we are flying early doors next season it would definitely discourage a fair percentage of floaters from turning up on the day!

May well be artificially high ahead of further promotional stuff when the season is underway so the saving looks greater(which we've not had loads of this year). Particularly if we've had a string of half decent results. 

Either way, ST purchased again. Thanks Frank and co!

1 minute ago, LaticMark said:

The early bird adult was £270. Over 65s and U21s were £140.

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2022/july/31072022-season-ticket-update/

Cheers, that number rang a bell, but I wasn't too sure. So a 16 quid rise is not too bad at all, I think a packet of pasta has gone up by that much. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

No doubt about it, but it was still £200 for the first 500. And you've still not hit the "ignore" button...

Why would he hit the ignore button, amongst all the shite that is spouted on here everyone has a good post in them. That's not aimed at you by the way LS. 

9 hours ago, Careca9 said:

Early bird prices are good. £12.40 per game under the season ticket price. Still won’t be buying to watch an Unsy team. And £24 on the day, £20 in advance to watch nat league standard!!. Way way overpriced. 

"....so Frank you have come into the Den tonight for £270 of my children's inheritance.  You have valued the business at over £20 million, funded directly by yourself.  So for a 0.0000135% investment you are offering me a share in a well run football club with a significant transfer budget and a shot at promotion next season. Unfortunately, I think your valuation is too high so I'm out..."

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, JohnnyPimp said:

Any other pissed off main stand paddock dwellers on here after struggling to find decent replacement seats following the limited notice from the club about the closure?

I used to sit in the paddock (C-53) got pissed wet through and my ex took a ball to the face 

there’s plenty of better replacements

Edited by OAFCLongsuffeting

22 minutes ago, JohnnyPimp said:

Any other pissed off main stand paddock dwellers on here after struggling to find decent replacement seats following the limited notice from the club about the closure?

I’m in the Paddock towards the Chaddy End and it won’t let me renew. When you look at the seating map when selecting ‘buying new’ the whole block is greyed out.

Hopefully the club will be in contact soon as they haven’t yet.