Summer 2023 Player Signing News & Rumours

56 minutes ago, samgoafc said:

Puzzling move this one - unless Magnus Norman is being sold, I don't see the point of this - Unsworth also said that he doesn't want loan players hmm

So someone posts on Twitter and it’s a certainty?

He didn’t play that much for Solihull when on loan there last season - third keeper maybe?

Edited by TheBigDog

1 hour ago, samgoafc said:

Puzzling move this one - unless Magnus Norman is being sold, I don't see the point of this - Unsworth also said that he doesn't want loan players hmm

I know his mum, I'll try and find out if there's anything in it.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, samgoafc said:

I was (am...?) never his biggest fan - but he literally didn't say that. He said they were required last year and this year they are not. They're not the go-to. But if there's someone worth getting in on loan we'll do it, as wanted as opposed to as needed

12 hours ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

RB (possibly two), LW and another quality CM (alongside Lundstrum) are priorities for me. We have a very good GK, who improved considerably as the season progressed.

The two are not mutually exclusive though? If Wolves pay this kids salary and he gets to come gain some experience we may literally be getting him for nowt. 

21 hours ago, Gaz_Oafc said:

I know his mum, I'll try and find out if there's anything in it.

Wouldn't give me much, other than he wanted to come back near his family (Bolton) and house he bought when he played for City.

He'd been offered around a few clubs and as of this morning, his mum didn't know which he'd chosen to join. (I think she did know just didn't want to tell me)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, True Tic said:

Are we in for anyone else or is that is now? 

We appear to be in for anyone who would be a decent National League level player who's agent is touting them about perhaps trying to force a few arms. "You want to get this lad signed I've heard Oldham are interested"

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, True Tic said:

Dallas potentially off to Barnsley according to Chesterfield forum. 

So long as he doesn't join Chesterfield that's okay. And I  am sure Spireite fans feel the same vice-versa.

1 hour ago, jsslatic said:

I can't imagine I've ever seen Ogle play but I have PTSD from the last defenders signed from Scunthorpe.

Same here, and I’m not totally convinced by the centre forward we signed from there yet either

• Thanks 1