Ground improvements

13 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

have we discussed the ground capacity on here? back up over 13000 without having a facial recognition cctv linkup laser assassination system direct to redfleece's dial up modem. despite the spittle drenched, shouted assurances that this was not possible under our current scientific understanding of physics.

as a sufferer of prosopagnasia, l can't remember his face anymore. or mo or karl or shahid or that karen looking CEO thing we had for a bit.

can remember marco tho. altho in my head now he looks like he is squeezing out the rock hardest biggest shit ever, but that's just how he smiles 🤣🤣🤣

Just shows what can be done, in the past we couldn't get a safety certificate because of a locked fire door, only needed someone to find the key. 

6 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Just shows what can be done, in the past we couldn't get a safety certificate because of a locked fire door, only needed someone to find the key. 

yes or have more than one key, or don't lock it or just don't let bazza have anything to do with one of the companies who needs to ring the lock company for the safe combo which has the key in it that opens the box for the storage unit that houses the safe that the door company leases from brassbank but the council need to authorise peteg to go on owtb and start a thread about how realistic the fire door actually is

Edited by Monty Burns
🙄
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Diego_Sideburns said:

The Oldham Athletic Fan Page on Facebook has a picture of a flyer inviting residents and neighbours who live close to visit the OEC to see the Little Wembley pitch renovation proposal on Thursday 24 August from 4pm to 8pm.

Think there was talk of a multi-use artificial pitch

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Boyyou said:

You mean on non match days?

If so, what about visits to club shop?

Didn't ask that but I'm sure they won't charge if you're going to the shop! It's a good money making idea if hospital visitors pay or the club gets some money from the hospital for the permit holders.

N.B. yes non match days.

Edited by mick26
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, mick26 said:

Didn't ask that but I'm sure they won't charge if you're going to the shop! It's a good money making idea if hospital visitors pay or the club gets some money from the hospital for the permit holders.

N.B. yes non match days.

used to earn brasswank a nice profit off the car park where the renal unit is now. obviously, not as much as the unit earned. for brasswank.

I've always parked behind the JR stand on match days, paying £5 on the day. The last couple of games I've been turned away because it's pass holders only. This was at 14:15 on Saturday. I do not know if it fills up with pass holders but when I checked on Saturday the official website still said you can pay on the day. They need to get their website and car park staff synchronised.

45 minutes ago, redlion said:

I've always parked behind the JR stand on match days, paying £5 on the day. The last couple of games I've been turned away because it's pass holders only. This was at 14:15 on Saturday. I do not know if it fills up with pass holders but when I checked on Saturday the official website still said you can pay on the day. They need to get their website and car park staff synchronised.

you can pay on day but it was full. if u could see a space its reserved.

we parked behind the JF on what used to be bumpy wasteland with a few dead trees.

then Frank comes along and its a car park at £5 a pop ok yep count us in!!

14 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

you can pay on day but it was full. if u could see a space its reserved.

we parked behind the JF on what used to be bumpy wasteland with a few dead trees.

then Frank comes along and its a car park at £5 a pop ok yep count us in!!

Yeah that's where i've been parking too. I think the problem with the JR car park is they've been accepting cash payments then pass holders have been turning up and not been able to get in.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Hurtman said:

For all the good things being done off the field, it still amazes me that I can’t get a pint in the JR without having to queue for 20 minutes 

Whereas I was pleasantly surprised to arrive at 7-35 last Tuesday and get a pie in plenty of time for kick off