Ground improvements

3 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

theyve gota be staying. from a players point of view if lm on the bench in feb lm on the proper bench under cover wearin loads of layers squashed between two of my mates. fuck them seats!!!

l'll let you off for not being shit enough to ever have to think like this.

Spent a season mainly on the bench when at Boundary Park Juniors. Got to wear a very warm all-in-one shellsuit type thing which softened the blow. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LaticMark said:

@BP1960 @Bobledgersheart @mick26  Re: StickerGate

Has anyone actually contacted the club - or put it in the supporter survey - about reserved stickers on seats?

I actually asked, and got, two stickers a couple of seasons ago for a "do-it-yourself" job.

Unfortunately my practical skills were evidenced by them lasting about half a season !! 😳 

19 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

I actually asked, and got, two stickers a couple of seasons ago for a "do-it-yourself" job.

Unfortunately my practical skills were evidenced by them lasting about half a season !! 😳 

I made my own. 

34 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Same but made better use for them on the sofa at home 😂

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

in this circumstance any feeling over 12 months old is pointless holding on to

Posh seats for the management and staff, but it appears to me they care little for those who actually pay.

Let's see if Frank is is aware of the reserved seat stickers situation and does something about it.

I'm not afraid of standing up to Frank even though I appreciate him saving the club and probably not even have a seat at all.

4 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Posh seats for the management and staff, but it appears to me they care little for those who actually pay.

Let's see if Frank is is aware of the reserved seat stickers situation and does something about it.

I'm not afraid of standing up to Frank even though I appreciate him saving the club and probably not even have a seat at all.

it's the kind of minutiae l'm just expecting from now on tbf

6 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Fucking hell I you are actually being serious 🙈

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, O.A.F.C. said:

Fucking hell I you are actually being serious 🙈

It's a cheap and simple thing to do, but ignored for the past 3 seasons. Why should we put up with being ignored?

I guess you are the sort who receives poor food and service in a restaurant and accepts it as that's the way it is. 

I complain if something isn't right and shame those who treat customers with complacency.

I also give praise when something good is done as in the case of Frank's other work on the stadium.

If there aren't any stickers on the seats for the opening league match I really will shame those concerned.

Edited by BP1960

2 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Hahahahahahahaha Jesus wept! Stand up to Frank? Hahahahahahhaha

14 hours ago, BP1960 said:

It's a cheap and simple thing to do, but ignored for the past 3 seasons. Why should we put up with being ignored?

I guess you are the sort who receives poor food and service in a restaurant and accepts it as that's the way it is. 

I complain if something isn't right and shame those who treat customers with complacency.

I also give praise when something good is done as in the case of Frank's other work on the stadium.

If there aren't any stickers on the seats for the opening league match I really will shame those concerned.

Now then @BP1960, I hope you're not planning to streak across the pitch on the opening day. Even in August Boundary Park can be chilly.

Seriously though, why not pop down to the ground midweek and have a chat to the staff and see if they'll do anything for you? Probably better than resorting to email/text/phone call.