Ground improvements

On 7/26/2023 at 4:40 PM, LaticMark said:

Looking good.

I noticed the main stand shadow now overhangs the pitch much less than previously.

I guess this should help when defrosting after sub zero temperatures.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

I noticed the main stand shadow now overhangs the pitch much less than previously.

its summer, BP!! it's all about angles (assuming we don't live on a flat earth of course)

if and when the mainstand is replaced it needs a clear roof. l used to say glass roof but that's probably expensive.

1 minute ago, Monty Burns said:

its summer, BP!! it's all about angles (assuming we don't live on a flat earth of course)

if and when the mainstand is replaced it needs a clear roof. l used to say glass roof but that's probably expensive.

A hot August Saturday with a glass roof would fry every fucker sat in there. 

6 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

How? Neither's moved have they?

The pitch appears a bigger distance away from the main stand. Pitch narrowing I think they call it.

I have seen others mention it on here too.

Edited by BP1960

On 7/28/2023 at 7:51 PM, BP1960 said:

The shadows in July are not the same as the shadows in January.

• Like 1

have we discussed the ground capacity on here? back up over 13000 without having a facial recognition cctv linkup laser assassination system direct to redfleece's dial up modem. despite the spittle drenched, shouted assurances that this was not possible under our current scientific understanding of physics.

as a sufferer of prosopagnasia, l can't remember his face anymore. or mo or karl or shahid or that karen looking CEO thing we had for a bit.

can remember marco tho. altho in my head now he looks like he is squeezing out the rock hardest biggest shit ever, but that's just how he smiles 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Monty Burns