Ground improvements

3 hours ago, LaticMark said:

The club shop will close for refurbishment and rebranding next week. It will be renamed the 'Athletic Store' once it re-opens on July 29th, with a special launch at 11am ahead of the home friendly with Mansfield.

www.theoldhamtimes.co.uk/sport/23666079.latest-alterations-oldham-athletic-revealed

More good news, but defo should be called 'Latique' 👌 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

lve often wondered how many plastic seats can be rejuvenated by one blow torch in a day. now l know.

But... why the hell do them in columns and not rows?! Surely that is massively inefficient?! 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Londonboy said:

i'm sure Frank knows best!!

If they're all getting done, it does seem a bit daft to come back on yourself as many times as you'd have to in that last section. Looks good though.

Edited by longtimeblue

39 minutes ago, chickenbaltipie said:

I love it.... great for my OCD.

I love what Bournemouth have done inside the stands with pictures of the team etc, the RRE end would be massively improved with such a change - not sure what the cost would be though.

dean-court-afc-bournemouth-east-stand-1414607047.jpg

Can you imagine if we’d done it during the Lemmies reign…keeping it up to date would have been a full time job!!😂😂😂

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Just a giant picture of a red fleece would have encapsulated everything from that time. 

call me strange but l kind of fancy one side the RRE that look quite good and maybe even have a warming effect in winter..

3 hours ago, Ackey said:

But... why the hell do them in columns and not rows?! Surely that is massively inefficient?! 

lve seen another pic where there seems to be a T shape left of not yet done ones, so l'm going to assume there has been some training going on (elf n safety) and that is where The Man stood at a later overseeing of the better proespects from earlier.

whilst lve been typing lve been coming up with various jokes about touching up the main stand upper seats in the same manner, but l couldnt organise the words into a sentence in time!