MATCH: vs Southend (A) 05/08/23

Fucking joke of a line up that, of the two best strikers pre season one is on the bench and the other doesn't make the 16, how the fuck does Nuttall start??? Are we trying to not get beat today or win the fucking game. I hope these lot can get the win because if they don't it's going to get interesting very quickly, Unsworths insistence on starting Nuttall is baffling.

Presuming Green is injured which is a shame but that line up given the options just seems weird, no Reid at all is just stupid.

3 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Fucking joke of a line up that, of the two best strikers pre season one is on the bench and the other doesn't make the 16, how the fuck does Nuttall start??? Are we trying to not get beat today or win the fucking game. I hope these lot can get the win because if they don't it's going to get interesting very quickly, Unsworths insistence on starting Nuttall is baffling.

Presuming Green is injured which is a shame but that line up given the options just seems weird, no Reid at all is just stupid.

Would imagine both Green and Reid have the spicy cough as well

2 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Good to see that Unsworth is still stuck in last season. 

I mean if Green and Reid's exclusion is due to Covid/injury then fair dos.

If it's tactical, then I have nothing..

Edited by JoeP
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Reid was one of the best strikers preseason? Misses more than Stevie Wonder at the races. 

To those saying its defensive, let's see how they play then judge from that eh. 

Standard pissboil from the usual lot

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Reid was one of the best strikers preseason? Misses more than Stevie Wonder at the races. 

To those saying its defensive, let's see how they play then judge from that eh. 

Standard pissboil from the usual lot

Standard overreaction from the usual lot to other people’s opinion - on a message board. 🤦🏻‍♂️😂

To those saying wait and see- he’s doing exactly what he did last season- which is fine - as long as gets results. 

1 minute ago, Worcester Owl said:

May I suggest we all calm down until we see how the team plays and what the result is at 5pm?

Fondop will presumably be an impact sub, and a number of people have said that's how he is best used.

He's had an impact from the start every pre season game I've seen him in, why does he make way for Nuttall?, whilst he gets selected every week he'll continue to be a waste of space because he's undroppable, it's piss boil because 80% of the fans can't see what Nuttall brings, let's hope he contributes today because the faith shown in him is turning in to stupidity. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Standard overreaction from the usual lot to other people’s opinion - on a message board. 🤦🏻‍♂️😂

To those saying wait and see- he’s doing exactly what he did last season- which is fine - as long as gets results. 

No overreacting from me. Read it back again sausage