Unsworth Out

4 hours ago, LaticsPete said:

“”Genuinely believe”

Really? 

Some amazing exaggeration on here

5 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

No lies there, just ambition.

A lack of him delivering is the problem!

This. People could just stick with facts rather than trying to make so mich shit up to have a ho with when it isn't needed

1 hour ago, Hurtman said:

Yep

You must struggle in the real world

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hurtman said:

I genuinely believe he is purposefully trying to make the fans dislike of him greater than it already is, so that he can go crying to DR and Frank saying it is witch hunt and Oldham fans are unreasonable etc etc etc

A bit silly these comments.  I can assure you DU is still trying his best, both to get a performance from the players, and to connect with the fans. Unfortunately not every manager is good at coaching or public relations.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pidge said:

A bit silly these comments.  I can assure you DU is still trying his best, both to get a performance from the players, and to connect with the fans. Unfortunately not every manager is good at coaching or public relations.

Or picking a team. Or adjusting his "tactics" in-game. Or or or...

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Just watched his presser. 

The most honest interview he’s done, and I actually felt for him- he looked broken. Sad when it gets to this stage, just need to put him out oh his misery. 

No way is he broken or he’d resign. He was just honest in that we were second best all over today. His career and that of ebrell and Oxford city have more points than they can muster. Embarrassing. They will ride it out until sacked and cost the club thousands. No way anyone should be feeling sorry for someone like that 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Would you resign and give up your Severance? 

No, neither would I. 

This idea any manager owes a club something by resigning is utter nonsense. He signed a contract, the club need to just sack him and honour the severance. 

I would if i was DU, ex England int highly rated taking a team second bottom of nat league with Oxford city et Al sitting higher. He should have enough finance wise to easily cope therefore his pride as a top sportsman should kick in. Imagine being him playing for England being outperformed by dorking coach who’s never played. Footy is a big ego world and that must hurt a lot to have to say someone who never played is better than u. Loads resign when it just isn’t working, no reason why u’d sit there taking pelters from fans all day, can’t be enjoyable. 

10 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Would you resign and give up your Severance? 

No, neither would I. 

This idea any manager owes a club something by resigning is utter nonsense. He signed a contract, the club need to just sack him and honour the severance. 

Would that be paid in washer's?

1 hour ago, League one forever said:

Just watched his presser. 

The most honest interview he’s done, and I actually felt for him- he looked broken. Sad when it gets to this stage, just need to put him out oh his misery. 

Just listened to his interview. Felt really sorry for him. He's got no answers.Couldn't come up with any lies or answers as to why we lost.Quite pathetic interview.Weve nothing further to build on with this man.When we lose Tuesday I think he'll walk.Sad really cause he cares a lot but just doesn't have the ability to manage.

2 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

I'd be staggered if he's here Tuesday, I think he'll be asked to stay at home whilst Murray or Adams take over temporarily. 

Adams is still playing for Radcliffe isn't he so that would rule him out - shame as he has a great attitude and would get a reaction from the players.

4 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

I'd be staggered if he's here Tuesday, I think he'll be asked to stay at home whilst Murray or Adams take over temporarily. 

Contrary to my earlier predictions of him staying, I feel you may be right and something is going to happen on Monday, if not tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, Wardie said:

Contrary to my earlier predictions of him staying, I feel you may be right and something is going to happen on Monday, if not tomorrow.

He can't stay it's become untenable and the board really have a responsibility to protect everyone involved and I include Unsworth in that. He looks broken in that post match interview and I think it's dawned on him that the job is too much. 

Amazed I’m reading comments like “he looks broken” and “feel sorry for him”

His interview is a man desperately trying not to lie & unable to say what plan he had and why he felt it didn’t work. People should feel about as sorry for him as they did for Darren Kelly. Who had the equivalent of absolutely cock all to spend on a team.

He won’t walk. If he’s not pushed now, it’s more self harm this club faces by poor leadership from up top. Got great intentions…but it all goes up in smoke if they can’t right this astronomical wrong 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Like 1

3 hours ago, boundaryblue80 said:

Amazed I’m reading comments like “he looks broken” and “feel sorry for him”

His interview is a man desperately trying not to lie & unable to say what plan he had and why he felt it didn’t work. People should feel about as sorry for him as they did for Darren Kelly. Who had the equivalent of absolutely cock all to spend on a team.

He won’t walk. If he’s not pushed now, it’s more self harm this club faces by poor leadership from up top. Got great intentions…but it all goes up in smoke if they can’t right this astronomical wrong 🤦🏻‍♂️

It is called having a sense of humanity, you should try it.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, mick26 said:

Adams is still playing for Radcliffe isn't he so that would rule him out - shame as he has a great attitude and would get a reaction from the players.

And I think Murray has largely been in administrative management for some years, so presumably not especially interested in football management