MATCH: Bromley (A) 16/09/23

He can't be under one ounce of pressure relying on shit and shitter to get a result today, if Gardeners fit he starts in that midfield it's as simple as fucking that. Blokes a fucking clown. I swear he just picks the team for the piss boil, we literally do not have a player who can put their foot on the ball.

1 minute ago, yarddog73 said:

He can't be under one ounce of pressure relying on shit and shitter to get a result today, if Gardeners fit he starts in that midfield it's as simple as fucking that. Blokes a fucking clown. I swear he just picks the team for the piss boil, we literally do not have a player who can put their foot on the ball.

I'm with you on Sheron and Shelton but are we happy with Gardner in a 2 these days? Or just happier? 😅

Let's hope Nuttall shows up today.

Nuttall and Fondop together doesn't work and never will.  Its been tried over and over.  Reid or Willoughby with either of them would be good or Norwood with Reid or Willoughby would be even better.  The midfield is just not right and I suspect he even if Gardner or Lundstram were fit enough to start we would still see this pairing. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Andyt84 said:

Nuttall and Fondop together doesn't work and never will.  Its been tried over and over.  Reid or Willoughby with either of them would be good or Norwood with Reid or Willoughby would be even better.  The midfield is just not right and I suspect he even if Gardner or Lundstram were fit enough to start we would still see this pairing. 

It's worked a few times

2 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

I’m not. 

He's still better than Shelton with no hamstrings and feet for that matter.

As for the latest bullshit about illness in the week, why has he named ill players on the bench and left a perfectly fit Alex Reid at home. Figure that out.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

As for the latest bullshit about illness in the week, why has he named ill players on the bench and left a perfectly fit Alex Reid at home. Figure that out.

I wouldn't rely on Alex Reid to bail us out either. He's not that good. 

Edited by Lags

3 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Not saying he isn’t better… but he’s far from the answer. Massively overrated for me. Always has been. “He’ll be great at this level”

8 minutes ago, Andyt84 said:

90% of the time it hasn't and with the options available shouldn't even be thought about. 

What changes would you make

6 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Is Reid perfectly fit?