MATCH: Bromley (A) 16/09/23

19 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

He can't be under one ounce of pressure relying on shit and shitter to get a result today, if Gardeners fit he starts in that midfield it's as simple as fucking that. Blokes a fucking clown. I swear he just picks the team for the piss boil, we literally do not have a player who can put their foot on the ball.

He is genuinely taking the piss

Always think fondop can make something happen, don’t just mean a sending off either… but he’s not a 90 minute man. Gardner always useful in my opinion, second half sub to bring some energy but he’s a strange one, can be very good or almost clownish. We will see what happens. Always said with DU it’s how he uses who he’s got throughout the 90 mins. 

6 hours ago, JoeP said:

He's another player that's been treated badly - in the absolutely convincing post-January run last season, he was fairly influential in it.

I'm missing something. He was picked in the first match, banned for the next three and came back in a couple of games later