Who was he

37 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

I'm not looking at it from the Irish perspective. And just for clarity I love Ireland. My partner is Irish and I have been there dozens of times. God alone knows why you want to turn this into a political debate.

He is / mates with Barry Owen. Need I say more.. 

12 hours ago, League one forever said:

Anyone remember Keith Gumbs. (Spelling is probably wrong) I seem to remember he played on trail and was amazing* so we tried about 56 times to get international clearance but to no avail. 

*He could have been shit, but it was years ago and my memory is foggy. 

When you think we had to endure Lois Maynard from St. Kitts & Nevis it's almost criminal!!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Lags said:

When you think we had to endure Lois Maynard from St. Kitts & Nevis it's almost criminal!!

Maynard’s from Cheetham Hill. Bit difficult to say no you can’t play football for a team based down the road, just because you happen to play internationally for a crap Caribbean team.

30 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Maynard’s from Cheetham Hill. Bit difficult to say no you can’t play football for a team based down the road, just because you happen to play internationally for a crap Caribbean team.

Don't let facts spoil the fun.  He's a St. Kitts & Nevis International and an overseas player. 

15 hours ago, League one forever said:

Anyone remember Keith Gumbs. (Spelling is probably wrong) I seem to remember he played on trail and was amazing* so we tried about 56 times to get international clearance but to no avail. 

*He could have been shit, but it was years ago and my memory is foggy. 

I remember him. The saga of signing him went on for ages.

I think he would have been good.

• Like 1