MATCH: Newport County (A) 04/11/23 - FA Cup 1st round 🏆

3 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

sounded even, Nuttall really unlucky. yes Dickenson went off injured he was clattered hard and unfairly early in the match.

My impression was that we took a bit of a pasting for much of the half. Had two half-decent chances, one early on when Norwood picked up a loose back pass but put his shot wide, then their keeper made an excellent save a few minutes before the break, not sure who from.

Just now, Summerdeep said:

My impression was that we took a bit of a pasting for much of the half. Had two half-decent chances, one early on when Norwood picked up a loose back pass but put his shot wide, then their keeper made an excellent save a few minutes before the break, not sure who from.

Nuttall...

1 minute ago, Summerdeep said:

Nuttall. blinding save, luckily l'm listening on radio.

1 minute ago, Andyt84 said:

I think hes the ex Newport manager not the same guy that played for us. 

Yep it's him not the one that played for us and then Stockport County. He signed a 3 year Contract yesterday what a way to celebrate it.

Edited by GlossopLatic