Bowen97758

Is this actually Barry Owen on twitter?

He jumps on Frank & the board and gives them dogs abuse at every given opportunity.

He’s currently giving it large regarding the lack of under soil heating and how it was on the agenda under the Lemmies.

Christ……They couldn’t even maintain the pitch properly!!!!

Its complete diatribe and whether it’s him or not he wants removing pronto!!

Strange world we live in. Whilst I agree with your general sentiment (oafc1955), why is it whenever someone expresses an opinion (sometimes valid) that doesn't agree with the majority of human sheep, they need to be removed from whatever platform? Free speech is fundamental to a democracy. We are turning into a communist state in many regards. I`ve decided to abandon all social media now - including here - it's just such an unbalanced place with little leftie cliques everywhere.

Edited by wiseowl
oafc1955
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

Strange world we live in. Whilst I agree with your general sentiment (oafc1955), why is it whenever someone expresses an opinion (sometimes valid) that doesn't agree with the majority of human sheep, they need to be removed from whatever platform? Free speech is fundamental to a democracy. We are turning into a communist state in many regards. I`ve decided to abandon all social media now - including here - it's just such an unbalanced place with little leftie cliques everywhere.

Leftie cliques? 

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

not sure how you view my politics but l agree with your sentiment on removing people. if not the view on causation.

5 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

I hear what you’re saying, but I’m not sure there is much point in complaining about people needing to be banned and at the same time effectively banning yourself?

You always have the ignore/block option. If you’re really worried about free speech in our country, try living in Russia or China, though I don’t recommend it.

4 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

Saying they need to be removed from whatever platform is also an opinion - doesn't mean it's going to happen.  Defending the Lemmies is bat-shit crazy. They were going to put under-soil heating it, aye?  I bet they were.  And sign peak Messi.

There's a lot said on social media just to get attention.  It's best not to give them the oxygen by responding.

• Like 2

Muted him ages ago and don't miss his comments. 

But have seen him saying undersoil heating was top of the agenda. But he's too ignorant to realise that means other stuff wasn't, you know like the actual players.

Funny how he has popped up with Frank away...

22 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

A polite reminder that free speech ≠ the right to slander / libel.

Free speech ≠ the right for hate speech either

26 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

Oh no we've lost Wiseowl!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

His comments are bordering on slanderous. If I was on the end of it I would be considering legal action!

Hes a bitter little lonely man he will forever be remembered as a failure by the Oldham Athletic supporters, and that shit is never washing off.

It doesn't matter what he says he is powerless now He can't do fuck all to damage us anymore no matter how hard he tries.

Edited by GlossopLatic

33 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Muted him ages ago and don't miss his comments. 

But have seen him saying undersoil heating was top of the agenda. But he's too ignorant to realise that means other stuff wasn't, you know like the actual players.

Funny how he has popped up with Frank away...

If he was a true supporter he'd buy a season ticket.

1 hour ago, wiseowl said:

The only people trying to remove free speech in this country are the right. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_Order_Act_2023

• Like 4

2 hours ago, wiseowl said:

Going97758 times is that ? Just piss off if you wanna, don’t need to announce it 🙄

• Like 1