Bowen97758

3 hours ago, diggleblue said:

Try getting your spellings correct. It's defaecating not defecating. Comes from the word faeces, unless you lot are Americans.And BTW I'm glad I'm not the real B.O.

They threw the mould away after they'd made him thank goodness.

Creating arguments out of thin air, you sure you aren't the real B.O? 

PS - Spellings or spelling? 

• Like 1

On 12/2/2023 at 12:19 PM, oafc1955 said:

Is this actually Barry Owen on twitter?

He jumps on Frank & the board and gives them dogs abuse at every given opportunity.

He’s currently giving it large regarding the lack of under soil heating and how it was on the agenda under the Lemmies.

Christ……They couldn’t even maintain the pitch properly!!!!

It’s complete diatribe and whether it’s him or not he wants removing pronto!!

Why does everyone want to remove or cancel people they don’t want to hear. Just block him/her/it

2 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

oxymoron

Oh dear Monty. It’s not that at all. 

I make a point of not listening to Robbie Williams…(I block him) but I don’t mind if you want to subject yourself to his nonsense. I don’t think he should be blocked from all radio stations or streaming sites. 

4 hours ago, kowenicki said:

Oh dear Monty. It’s not that at all. 

I make a point of not listening to Robbie Williams…(I block him) but I don’t mind if you want to subject yourself to his nonsense. I don’t think he should be blocked from all radio stations or streaming sites. 

Oh dear bud. Bad example. Robbie Williams SHOULD be cancelled completely. 

33 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

okay okay… why do a large proportion of people these days think people they don’t agree with should have no voice whatsoever 

It isn't a large proportion, it will be a small minority, I've disagreed with a high number on here yourself included, but you're opinion holds as much validation as mine, it's only opinions. It should never get personal. 

5 minutes ago, disjointed said:

It isn't a large proportion, it will be a small minority, I've disagreed with a high number on here yourself included, but you're opinion holds as much validation as mine, it's only opinions. It should never get personal. 

I’m not talking about this forum…I’m taking about society. 

It’s a minuscule proportion of society. It’s just that when someone voices such an opinion it gets traction on social media and a load of people go into meltdown. 

9 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

It's amazing the amount of people openly complaining on social media about being cancelled I'm sure I wouldn't be able to hear or read about them if that was the case.

Or others not cancelled speaking out in defence of those who are without the right to reply. Been there and got the badge.

28 minutes ago, Lags said:

Or others not cancelled speaking out in defence of those who are without the right to reply. Been there and got the badge.

If you are using freedom of speech to defend a position on an arguement rather than reason it's a sign your losing the arguement.

If you look at the actual people who get "cancelled" on social media people like Donald Trump, Alex Jones, Katie Hopkins they are usually an extreme minority who take a point of view way past reason, logic, facts, and the truth. Not sure those people contribute much in terms of the quality to a debate.

• Like 1