Bowen97758

2 hours ago, wiseowl said:

Strange world we live in. Whilst I agree with your general sentiment (oafc1955), why is it whenever someone expresses an opinion (sometimes valid) that doesn't agree with the majority of human sheep, they need to be removed from whatever platform? Free speech is fundamental to a democracy. We are turning into a communist state in many regards. I`ve decided to abandon all social media now - including here - it's just such an unbalanced place with little leftie cliques everywhere.

I always enjoy people using social media to tell us they won’t be using social media. 😂😂

See you next week. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Pretty convinced it is him. Not sure why people get so wound up by it. He's yesterday's news. Ignore him and he'll go away...

I’m not wound up by him being on Twitter but the stuff he’s coming out with is so so disrespectful to the current regime.

He’s an exceptionally bitter man with an extremely poisonous agenda and ideally, he needs shutting up!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

I’m not wound up by him being on Twitter but the stuff he’s coming out with is so so disrespectful to the current regime.

He’s an exceptionally bitter man with an extremely poisonous agenda and ideally, he needs shutting up!!

Nah just leave the silly old man to it every new post just confirms how irrelevant he is now 

Edited by peanuts2
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Guy Branston Pickle said:

I always find it amazing how often things are blamed on lefties and communism. Apparently now it's a fleece wearing ex copper/football director?

And how apparently the left or the communists are taking over. Conservative government in power for 14 years and lurching further to the right, most of the major newspapers being heavily right wing biased, right wing think tank representatives being platformed on every bbc political show, Farage being paid millions to go on reality tv. And so on. Communists everywhere!!

• Like 9

Have debated even replying on this thread and following my own advice, but I really don't understand why people interact, respond or even reference this guy.

That's what he survives on and exactly what he wants. He's a cretin. Any attention or interaction keeps him going.

I would suggest we lock this thread now and no one responds to him again.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

I think this is my favourite bit - he cornered the market in that!

In my opinion the Club has no executive within its ranks who doesn’t mind being unpopular

Must be difficult for him.

He was doing his best to engineer himself in to a position where by he was top dog yet has ended up as a total irrelevance and non entity along with all the the other unrealistic fuckwits who danced to his tune.

Isn't it surprising when all these so called fans disappear off the face of the earth when there's nothing in it for them.

I know it's contradictory given what I've posted but these vermin shouldn't be given the oxygen or the audience, of all the great things the Rothwells have done showing him the door on day one was probably the most satisfying, he's an horrible,snidy, delusional, devious cunt who I'm happy along with many others to see the back of.

Edited by yarddog73
  • Like 3

Whatever happened to the "realisitic" fans? Paedo Kev is no longer trying to coach the team from the front row of the North Stand so Im guessing he no longer goes. Does Partington still go? I wonder what they got out of being unwaveringly loyal to the previous regime who damaged the club they clearly cared about and made the rest of the fanbase think they were nothing but a bunch of cranks.

5 hours ago, League one forever said:

Aye, when you stand back from the delusion, bitterness and total irrelevancy- some of them are comedy gold. 

been saying it for ages its fuckin brilliant

could somebody perhaps put it on here somehow? musk wont let us look wo signing up

Edited by Monty Burns
*us.

5 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

Must be difficult for him.

He was doing his best to engineer himself in to a position where by he was top dog yet has ended up as a total irrelevance and non entity along with all the the other unrealistic fuckwits who danced to his tune.

Isn't it surprising when all these so called fans disappear off the face of the earth when there's nothing in it for them.

I know it's contradictory given what I've posted but these vermin shouldn't be given the oxygen or the audience, of all the great things the Rothwells have done showing him the door on day one was probably the most satisfying, he's an horrible,snidy, delusional, devious cunt who I'm happy along with many others to see the back of.

Yeah, but how do you really feel? 

• Like 2

Yep. Every time someone interacts with him, it gives him a reason to stay, hanging around like some weird machiavellian old sow. The ludicrous suggestions such as his undersoil heating bollocks demonstrate how desperate for attention he is.

He was a pain in the arse as an officer of the law. He was a pain in the arse as the leader of “The Grotton Action Group”. He was an outrageous pain in the arse as a director of this club. He’ll continue to be a pain in the arse to anyone he comes into contact with until his dying breath.

Fuck him and consign him to his echo chamber.

Edited by Frankly Mr Shankly
  • Like 5

40 minutes ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

Yep. Every time someone interacts with him, it gives him a reason to stay, hanging around like some weird machiavellian old sow. The ludicrous suggestions such as his undersoil heating bollocks demonstrate how desperate for attention he is.

He was a pain in the arse as an officer of the law. He was a pain in the arse as the leader of “The Grotton Action Group”. He was an outrageous pain in the arse as a director of this club. He’ll continue to be a pain in the arse to anyone he comes into contact with until his dying breath.

No way it can be him surely. Must be a windup

On 12/3/2023 at 7:39 PM, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

Reading your post suggests you know Barry well. Most people who despise him haven't ever met him. Much rubbish has been written however I know him personally and whilst a lot of venom has been directed towards him much of which might be true I can tell you all he loves O.A.F.C. He may be opinionated and made errors but he would give his last breath for the Latics. So everybody just chill and amuse yourselves with his tweets. He's no longer a director but he still loves the club.

10 minutes ago, diggleblue said:

Reading your post suggests you know Barry well. Most people who despise him haven't ever met him. Much rubbish has been written however I know him personally and whilst a lot of venom has been directed towards him much of which might be true I can tell you all he loves O.A.F.C. He may be opinionated and made errors but he would give his last breath for the Latics. So everybody just chill and amuse yourselves with his tweets. He's no longer a director but he still loves the club.

So it is him then !

• Like 1