MATCH: Ebbsfleet (A) 03/02/24

1 minute ago, BP1960 said:

Unfit professional footballers not injured, don't they look after themselves anymore?

I’m talking about match fitness….Dallas & Walker have hardly played to be fair 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

The squad is still bloated and full of poor players like Lundstram, Hogan, Sheron, McGahey, Green 

Three of whom start today, another on the bench and only our captain missing due to suspension…that MM what does he know?

2 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Future manager material.

I remember thinking that when I first heard him interviewed. Talks very well about the game, could see him going into coaching. 

1 minute ago, BP1960 said:

As did Dallas and he'd trained all week.

Bit of a difference between playing a full game and coming on and playing 20 minutes. He did say when they were signed he had to be careful and not rush them in when not quite fully fit.

1 minute ago, disjointed said:

I should have worked that out. Cheers. 

To be fair, it was probably just as easy to type his full name rather than the one where I was pretending to be his mate for the last 20 years.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GlossopLatic said:

Anyone still enjoying the novelty of watching us fairly regularly on TV it one of the plus points of being National League and being a big draw in it.

Nors should have done better there.

Enjoy is a strong word...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Enjoy is a strong word...

Not guite as strong as "scandalous" to describe the inclusion of Mcgahey or "absolute shite" to describe half the current squad who have got us into the top 7.

I'm sat in my own front room having cracked open a beer on sat night watching Latics feel some of the rest of you should do too it's going to be OK don't worry.

Edited by GlossopLatic
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Anyone still enjoying the novelty of watching us fairly regularly on TV it one of the plus points of being National League and being a big draw in it.

Nors should have done better there.

I have no choice 😕 😪 

I do still get excited watching from the comfort of my own home 11k miles away. 

I considered putting a turnstile in the hallway once over.

Probably why I am divorced.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, L1onheartNew said:

I have no choice 😕 😪 

I do still get excited watching from the comfort of my own home 11k miles away. 

I considered putting a turnstile in the hallway once over.

Probably why I am divorced.

Yeah I'm not sure how you would have framed that to your other half. I've bribed mine with a free pizza for me watching tonight.