MATCH: Ebbsfleet (A) 03/02/24

2 minutes ago, GKing521 said:

I have been panned, constantly on here for saying we’re at this level for a while. 

Have you all woken up now?

Nothing worse than a negative Nancy saying I told you so.

You say we are shit every week… sometimes you are right, but you’ve been mostly wrong. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Greedy thick cunt Fondop 

Was Norwood a "Greedy thick cunt" for not squaring Garner when he was through in the first-half?

17 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

As have all of Mellon's signings.

This is fucking awful.

Sachdev, Conlon, Dallas have contributed nothing.

Hammond can't get on when our midfield is as bad as it is and Walker can't even make the 16.

Where are we going with this?, do they do anything on the training ground because you wouldn't think so. 

What's the point of any of his signings whe the manager continues to play his favourite 712 formation?

Ronnie Moore was sacked when not as defensive as this.

• Like 2

• Matt featured this topic
Just now, LightDN123 said:

Finished with Hobson at right back and Dallas in the middle. Work that one out. 

I know he's short of match practice, but Dallas looked like he'd never played before. Reminds me of Dickenson and Ward.

That was shit as it gets. 

We were hanging on to second bottom in the league, who to a man looked far far superior to us. No one can control a ball, we can’t string 3 passes together, we look absolutely bereft of any ideas when we in possession. No pattern of play. No pattern of anything. Fucking dreadful. 

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Not good enough Mr Mellon not by a long way…..I just don’t understand in what direction he’s taking this team!

The direction he's taking fans is staying away from Boundary Park, they won't put up with this rubbish much longer.

Gates will plummet.

5 minutes ago, IanMarshall's Mullet said:

Absolutely garbage that. 

Bloody awful.  Second game in a row that a team in drop zone have played us off the park.

McGahey why is he here

Without Norwood we will struggle.

Hudson and Raglan did their jobs the rest were an embarrassment - again. 

Spent an absolute fortune and still have the same issues, Sachdev hasn't beat a man as a wing back in three games.

Conlon blowing out of his arse after 20 minutes, Sheron and Lundstrum didn't find a forward pass all afternoon, Lundstrum on free kicks - fucking hilarious that.

McGahey and Hobson hoof ball merchants. 

Kitching did okay for first 20 then went AWOL.

Garner brought what exactly?

Team looks disjointed and unfit, absolutely devoid of ideas and character, it's difficult to see where we are trying to go because we have no identity, no shape, no desire. We can't even fashion any chances or create anything it's a thoroughly depressing watch.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Nothing worse than a negative Nancy saying I told you so.

You say we are shit every week… sometimes you are right, but you’ve been mostly wrong. 

I’ve been right for over 5 years. 

Thing is, I thought we would make the play offs only to inevitably fail.

However, I can’t even see us making them now.

Just now, yarddog73 said:

Team looks disjointed and unfit, absolutely devoid of ideas and character, it's difficult to see where we are trying to go because we have no identity, no shape, no desire. We can't even fashion any chances or create anything it's a thoroughly depressing watch.

Spot on. 

It’s not just one or two, the whole team looks miles off it in every possible way. On that showing we’ll finish bottom half. 

4 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

The direction he's taking fans is staying away from Boundary Park, they won't put up with this rubbish much longer.

Gates will plummet.

3 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Will never understand why a manager would want to send a team out to play in that manner.

2 minutes ago, TJ1952 said:

Bloody awful.  Second game in a row that a team in drop zone have played us off the park.

McGahey why is he here

Without Norwood we will struggle.

Looks like the pitchforks are being dusted off

• Like 1