MATCH: Boreham Wood (H) 13/02/24

Looks like either a narrow 4-4-2 or possibly a midfield diamond with conlon at the base Lundstrum amd Hammond on the sides with Ward at at the tip of the diamond just behind the strikers. But I think it's more likely a narrow 4-4-2

Edited by GlossopLatic

Strange half. We played quite well for the first 20/25 mins. We didn’t create hardly anything but we were positive at least, playing mostly in their half and looking lively. 

Then Hogan missed that header and after that we just totally went to pieces. Lost all shape, couldn’t pass, couldn’t move. Bereft of any confidence. Awful. 

Garner looks like he could be really good at bringing others into play but there’s hardly ever anyone near him. 

I bet you could count our touches in their box in open play on the fingers of one hand. 

Just now, nzlatic said:

Strange half. We played quite well for the first 20/25 mins. We didn’t create hardly anything but we were positive at least, playing mostly in their half and looking lively. 

Then Hogan missed that header and after that we just totally went to pieces. Lost all shape, couldn’t pass, couldn’t move. Bereft of any confidence. Awful. 

Garner looks like he could be really good at bringing others into play but there’s hardly ever anyone near him. 

I bet you could count our touches in their box in open play on the fingers of one hand. 

If you call playing the ball at the back for 20 odd minutes good your buckin deluded.