MATCH: Boreham Wood (H) 13/02/24

It's not great, we look devoid of any attacking ideas. It's just so disconnected, looks like they've never played together before. All boreham wood are doing is putting the press on and we just wilt under the pressure of a 1 man press. Pass and move and we'll beat this lot, simple as that. Probably going to watch another half of us hoofing the ball somewhere not near fondop though ...

Wow we have some serious problems with this group dont we.

Sachdev and Hammond are not ready for mens football, Lundstrum is an embarrassment and what Mellom and Brabin are doing with them on the training ground fuck knows because they look worse with every passing game.

Oh well at least we are doing Sheff Utd a favour allowing Sachdev to play his trade whilst throwing our playoff position away.

19 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

Strange half. We played quite well for the first 20/25 mins. We didn’t create hardly anything but we were positive at least, playing mostly in their half and looking lively. 

Then Hogan missed that header and after that we just totally went to pieces. Lost all shape, couldn’t pass, couldn’t move. Bereft of any confidence. Awful. 

Garner looks like he could be really good at bringing others into play but there’s hardly ever anyone near him. 

I bet you could count our touches in their box in open play on the fingers of one hand. 

You must be watching a different game? I’m 

Just now, Ritchierich said:

Anyone losing faith in MM yet? This squad of players are a bunch of completely weak minded losers but I was hoping he could do something with them, probably an unfair expectation really 

Yep we looked better before he signed anyone!

1 minute ago, Ritchierich said:

Anyone losing faith in MM yet? This squad of players are a bunch of completely weak minded losers but I was hoping he could do something with them, probably an unfair expectation really 

Somethings gone tits up, hasn't it.

1 minute ago, latics22 said:

You must be watching a different game? I’m 

Note to self. If it’s been mostly bad, don’t try and say anything other than it’s been 100% bad. Even if you’ve said it was mostly bad. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

I lose faith when I see the team sheet.

Just now, Gaz_Oafc said:

Remember when managers got a few seasons before "fans" piled on them...

Now it's a few games.

Unfortunately, it's a symptom of modern football but you must admit, something has recently gone pear shaped.