MATCH: Rochdale (H) 06/04/24

58 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Yet Norwood is the issue according to some! He’s the only one with a goal in him within the whole squad. 

He is an issue if he's being "a bully" (Latics phone-in, Wednesday) and we're spunking a significant amount of our budget on a player, rather than a team...

Good half in terms of passing it around and getting forward. Again missing a creative spark on the edge of the box and a brain fart set piece goal conceded. Should be comfortably ahead. 

• Like 1

Just now, JoeP said:

He is an issue if he's being "a bully" (Latics phone-in, Wednesday) and we're spunking a significant amount of our budget on a player, rather than a team...

Ah, it’s a being a bully to demand high standards these days. My bad. 

He and the clubs he has played for have done fine with this bullying. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nzlatic said:

Is there footage of that? I haven't seen anything of it.

Hard to see how it could have been a more clear cut appeal that Fondop's though.

Not seen it, probably fair enough I was just thinking typical that our legitimate appeal fell on deaf ears!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

If he thought he was going to be surrounded by players with high standards, he really did make a mistake dropping to the National League.

Still in spite of that, I'm sure he's rolled his sleeves up, got on with it, encouraged his lesser team-mates and been a good senior player to have around the place... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Convinced the officials in this league are actually cheating. There’s no other explanation! 

Quite possible. Don't think there is much of an eye kept on the betting activities of non league refs and their family/associates.

23 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

He accepted a contract that his league one club wouldn’t match. He was happy to drop two divisions to take the money. . and then spends a lot of time seemingly surprised and frustrated that players two divisions below aren’t as good. 

3 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Convinced the officials in this league are actually cheating. There’s no other explanation! 

I mentioned it after the Chesterfield game, those officials gave decisions they didn't even see so what is the explanation?. Since that game it's managed to get even worse.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

It's like it's their big day at Boundary Park too..

• Like 1

Just now, GKing521 said:

It's not been too bad but plenty of work to be done in the summer. 

Repeat of the altrincham 2nd half. Decent possession, pressing the ball, moving it round quite well. But get near the box and it all breaks down because the ball is at the feet of someone not capable of creating anything or someone who is but is lacking confidence/form. 

We desperately need a huge slice of luck or something just to try to spark things before these last 3 games.